1921 Packard 116 runabout

packard 116

• 12 years later...

Robert,

Howdy! I may be able to help you. I'm the new Roster Keeper for the Packard Club. I am also a '21 Single Six owner. The Owners Manual is a great resource for most aspects of the car. You can find them on eBay. I will be glad to photograph anything you may need to see etc... I am also "working" through a few things these next couple months on my car. It is amazing how much you can find on the internet. Tell me about your car... engine Number, Firewall number? etc... Are you on the Roster? Take a look at Packards Online

You may find your car. If not... let me know your information and I'll make sure your included.

Where are you located?

Rob

Valdosta, Ga

Robert,

Howdy! I may be able to help you. I'm the new Roster Keeper for the Packard Club. I am also a '21 Single Six owner. The Owners Manual is a great resource for most aspects of the car. You can find them on eBay. I will be glad to photograph anything you may need to see etc... I am also "working" through a few things these next couple months on my car. It is amazing how much you can find on the internet. Tell me about your car... engine Number, Firewall number? etc... Are you on the Roster? Take a look at Packards Online

You may find your car. If not... let me know your information and I'll make sure your included.

Where are you located?

Rob