35 Pre-1915 cars

Hey guys, my grandfather is kind of, well a car nut. he is 73 and has built, and collected 34 or 35 antique cars from 1880-1917, including Packards, Pierce Arrows, and a large collection of other one of a kind exotics. he lives in Oklahoma City and keeps his cars in an airplane hanger that he has divided into two sections, one of which he uses as a garage. i figured that since he doenst really use a computer that i would be the one to tell you all this, anyone who would like to talk about this more, my AIM name is Emptysh3lls and my Email is Kappa2209@hotmail.com.

thanks guys

William H. Young

I presume the collection is Don Boulton's. I think most everyone knows about it already. The oldest car I ever saw there was the 1899 or 1900 Knox (3-wheeled). Ted and Don also have (or had) one of the 1886 Benz replicas. I never saw any aeroplanes there any of the times I visited.

haha yep, thats my grandpa, my moms father, he is such a cool person, yes the benz replica is cool but honestly, i think that his Pierce arrow is the most interesting. Also, i believe right now he is working on some other horseless carriage from the late 1980s, but im not sure, im actually headed out to OKC to visit them on Sunday, if anyone is in the area im sure he would be happy to give you guys the tour. Just drop me an Email i wish i could tell you more about his cars, but i really havnt until now been interested in the cars themselvs. thanks guys i didnt know so many people knew of his collection.

P.S, do you mean Ted Davis Or Ted Onie

The collection is incredible! Breathtaking is the only real word to describe the unusual and historically significant cars that Don and Ted have managed to acquire. I watched as the Pope was recently restored and now I have been following the Matheson project. If Don ever invites you for a look, DON't pass it up!

Hey, if your in the OKC area this next week i could talk to my grandpa about getting a tour or what not, he always loves to talk about his cars.

Email-Kappa2209@hotmail.com

Also, i am trying to Begin to build him a Web site that features all of his cars, and his current project cars, along with the history of Frantic Motors and Unit Parts, if anyone is interested in helping me i probably will begin work sometime in Sep.

-William H. Young