1941 L.O.C. Roadster (Lincoln/Olds/Cad custom)

trying to see if anyone remembers this car built in pittsburgh area in the '50's-trying to find who built or any period articles on it, believe in Hunt Armory World of Wheels car show'54-'58. custom built on 41 zephyr chassis with bits of 49 cad grafted in lead, olds rocket 88 engine. thanks for any leads, jerry bensinger 330-7595224 days till 7pm or so. pictures attached.

Jerry,Nice to know a show car from the '50's survived and you're looking to research its history. That car does remind me of one I've seen in one of the many "little" magazines from the '50's & '60's. I'll go through my collection of them and see what I might be able to help you with. Have you started to collect car show programs from that era? They usually had some build info on all the cars.

Guest Randy Berger

The car must still be in the Pgh. area because it was in the World of Wheels show about two, maybe three years ago, at the David Lawrence convention center. This event always held in February. Doesn't look like any upgrades have been made - same paint.

YFAM, Randy Berger

at my house in youngstown ohio, i bought it recently but need early history-was in many shows parades last 10 or more years-thanks! jer

Guest DeSoto Frank

Neat car....

Looks like there's some Buick in there too: the front fenders/doors lookm like they're from a '46-'48 Buick...