Drag Cars

I have 1/64 scale prebuilt drag cars I bought. Everything from Greenlight Models to less expensive HotWheels.  I made a little drag strip diorama to go with them including a grandstand. Pics attached.  I’m hoping to expand on this during the winter months.  Since I made this I’ve accumulated a lot more drag cars.

IMG_4103.jpeg

IMG_4094.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_4099.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4105.jpeg

IMG_4121.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

Those bleachers look nicer than what is at my local track!

I had the Jungle Jim Camaro funny car at one point. Every time I see a thread on scale cars I want to dig into my stash of models. Just havent found the time. I suppose one of these days.

Jungle Jim's girlfriend was  a tad more famous than he was.

• Like 1

Not as nice as the other drag cars but thought I would share one I built when I was around 10.  I had got hold of the fuzzy stuff they resurface turn tables with and for some reason thought it would be a nice finish.  I have a few of my models I made back then and a bunch of my auto related toys on high shelves in my shop.

Drag Coup.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jim Bollman said:

Not as nice as the other drag cars but thought I would share one I built when I was around 10.  I had got hold of the fuzzy stuff they resurface turn tables with and for some reason thought it would be a nice finish.  I have a few of my models I made back then and a bunch of my auto related toys on high shelves in my shop.

Drag Coup.jpeg

Very creative Jim!  I see you weren’t burdened with runs in the paint. Grasshoppers maybe but not paint runs😀.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Jim Bollman said:

Drag Coup.jpeg

Looks like a Chia Pet. Love that Allison.

• Like 2