Looking to hire someone to look at a literature collection for me in Richfield MN

I found a collection of literature in Richfield MN.  I have been in talks with the owner and need someone to look at the collection and get me some photos of what it contains.  Just a general idea and an overall rough quantity of what's there. 

As mentioned,  it's a paying gig.

It's an older collector and though he's very responsive to my questions He is having a hard time with getting me better information, I think age and ability is presenting a challenge.  Probably a couple of hours skimming through it  and snapping say 20 photos or so would give me more than enough info to make a final decision.

• Like 1

I live in Golden Valley, Minnesota, but I’m on the classic car club caravan to Virginia right now and won’t be back till the 23rd of this month.   I could possibly do it for you after that if you haven’t found someone in the meantime, my phone number 612-723-5131

Winston Peterson.

10 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

I appreciate the offer.  Please let me know when you are in the area.  I'll let you know as well if I find someone that can do it sooner.

I'l give you a heads up so you can possibly arrange it ahead of time. Will the seller be able to ship the stuff for you?

1 hour ago, Winbp@aol.com said:

I live in Golden Valley, Minnesota, but I’m on the classic car club caravan to Virginia right now and won’t be back till the 23rd of this month.   I could possibly do it for you after that if you haven’t found someone in the meantime, my phone number 612-723-5131

Winston Peterson.

I'll let you know if I find anything sooner.

1 hour ago, George Smolinski said:

I'l give you a heads up so you can possibly arrange it ahead of time. Will the seller be able to ship the stuff for you?

I appreciate that. 

For shipping I will try to get Bill or Dave to move it for me,  like they have done in the past.  My only hope is the guy is able to get it from the file cabinets into some sort of Totes or boxes,  which I can even send to him.   I imagine again with a little effort that could be done in a few hours,  but I'm not sure of his physical capabilities.

46 minutes ago, prewar40 said:

I'm in St Paul and available to take the photos.

3 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

I appreciate that. 

For shipping I will try to get Bill or Dave to move it for me,  like they have done in the past.  My only hope is the guy is able to get it from the file cabinets into some sort of Totes or boxes,  which I can even send to him.   I imagine again with a little effort that could be done in a few hours,  but I'm not sure of his physical capabilities.

Looks like there's more of us around the Twin Cities than I realized.  One of us should be able to help, just depends on who's free & available first.

BTW, your money would be no good to me. Would rather help out a fellow member as payback for some of the help I've received.

2 minutes ago, George Smolinski said:

Looks like there's more of us around the Twin Cities than I realized.  One of us should be able to help, just depends on who's free & available first.

BTW, your money would be no good to me. Would rather help out a fellow member as payback for some of the help I've received.

I appreciate the offer, but would find some way to compensate if you wouldn't take the green, as I know everyone is so busy their time is valuable.

3 minutes ago, prewar40 said:

Oh the joy of being retired - just about any time, today tomorrow works.

I won't take your money, one day my son may ask for help in passing on some stuff.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the fellow.  I'm headed out to work in the quarry with no service for the afternoon so If I don't hear back shortly maybe we can figure something out for tomorrow. 

I appreciate the help and response from everyone.