Tenth Anniversary Registry

Just an FYI:  A few years ago I started a Trans Am Tenth Anniversary Registry. I look through 4 sale ads, inquire on forums and seek them out in the wild. To date I have 106 cars listed out of the 7500 made (1817 were 4 speed manual transmission-5,683 were automatic transmission).

Still a long way to go. As of now I have the info on a spread sheet available only to my eyes. At some point if I can figure out how to keep any pertinent information private I would like to take it public. But all of the people I have solicited to date I have assured them I have nothing nefarious in mind and I dont want to put any information given to me to the public.

I know the S/N of the first one produced so that set the base line. It was produced in Jan 1979. They were released to the public in Feb 1979. Production ended at the beginning of May 1979. From my information the bulk of them were built in April 1979.

There are just slightly more automatics on the list than the 4 speed cars, but its almost neck and neck.

I have 2, an automatic that was destroyed in a barn fire, and a 4 speed model that I have been restoring for the last 5 years or so, almost completed.

If anyone has one send me a pm and I will put it on my list.