Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone out there have a pair of "wind wings" for a 39 coupe, in excellent condition please. Strange, but here in England, we call them quarter lights' don't ask me why, we just do. Then again, you call a "split pin" a "cotter pin" Who's right, who cares, I just want a pair of quarter lights, no sorry wind wings for my coupe.

Cheers, Pete Birtles. UK.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Pete,Tried your e-mail and it got rejected.Bought a pair of wind-wings,script glass and all for my 39 coupe recently,paid 400.00 didn't think that was out of line.Have you tried all the usual LZ sources?diz

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...