For Sale: 1934 Packard Standard Eight Model 1100 4dr Sedan - $42,500 - Deerfield, IL - Not Mine

For Sale: 1934 Packard Standard Eight Model 1100 4dr Sedan - $42,500 - Deerfield, IL

1934 Packard Standard 8 for sale by owner - Deerfield, IL - craigslist
Seller's Description:

The car was with one family in Canada on Vancouver Island for about 80 years.  Pretty original. Runs and drives well. Exact miles not known. Currently in Gurnee, Illinois $42,500
Copy and paste in your email: c8aae8ede871325989b08b4ebf44c4b4@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1934 Packard Standard Eight Model 1100 4dr Sedan.

'34 Packard Std 8 IL a.jpg

'34 Packard Std 8 IL b.jpg

'34 Packard Std 8 IL c.jpg

• Like 10

I know about exactly the same car for sale but it has the wheel on the other side .In the old days in Europe many  chauffeured expensive cars had the wheel on the other side .That wheel on the wrong side makes me hesitating .

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it would probably be more helpful to ask the man who is trying to sell one.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Price is high but it does have a nice look minus the armor all on the tires.   I have a friend with a similar standard eight it it is a great car to drive.  Not the Super Eight, but just nice.  His car is sorted perfectly however. 

• Like 3

I've got a similar car that's all original with fantastic documentation and a known history back to day one. I don't think the price is out-of-line for a good example. A '34 Packard is still a special car. And I really like it without sidemounts.

001.jpg.2befd6fd7268d07a47679ca1ed747cff.jpg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

I've got a similar car that's all original with fantastic documentation and a known history back to day one. I don't think the price is out-of-line for a good example. A '34 Packard is still a special car. And I really like it without sidemounts.

I’ve never been a sidemounts fan. Your car for sale looks bad ass in all black. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

That’s Fantastic!! I love it! That’s exactly my style. A 34 Buick checks the boxes as well. I wish I was in a purchasing situation at the moment. Beautiful car and thanks for sharing 

On 6/29/2024 at 7:55 PM, alsancle said:

...but it does have a nice look minus the armor all on the tires. 

There's just no pleasing some people!  :P