'48 Roadmaster hydraulic seat assembly

Does anyone have a picture or drawing of a hydraulic seat assembly that fits a 1948 Buick Roadmaster Conv.?
I'm buying one, I have a picture of it but I don't understand how it could work, maybe it's missing a part/parts?
Of course, it lacks a hydraulic cylinder

thanks

Timo

image.png.ad8ffd44d47ff42c9c0bb7915182ea0a.png

Here are some pictures of a 1949 Roadmaster hydraulic seat mechanism - a bit different.  Not sure if that helps but I am going thru mine today to see if I can get the cylinder to move.  The assembly bolts to the front of the seat frame with a single bolt that passes thru the two scissor parts and the cylinder end - all marked with red circles here since it apart.   The fluid pushes the cylinder rod out and that moves the seat forward.  Push the switch the other way, forward, and it opens the valve to let the fluid out and the springs pull it backwards.

49 seat frame.png

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dan O said:

Here are some pictures of a 1949 Roadmaster hydraulic seat mechanism - a bit different.  Not sure if that helps but I am going thru mine today to see if I can get the cylinder to move.  The assembly bolts to the front of the seat frame with a single bolt that passes thru the two scissor parts and the cylinder end - all marked with red circles here since it apart.   The fluid pushes the cylinder rod out and that moves the seat forward.  Push the switch the other way, forward, and it opens the valve to let the fluid out and the springs pull it backwards.

49 seat frame.png

Thanks Dan, this helped to understand a bit further

/Timo