2026 Grand National

I know it’s waaay early but I want to take my car to the next GN after 2025 because Tucson/2025 is a three day haul for me and I hope 2026 is closer to Buffalo NY.  I pulled to Charlotte this year and it’s was far enough for an old guy🤨

Posted (edited)

In the Zenith Award brochure that was included with the March/April issue of Antique Automobile Magazine, there is a calendar inside the back cover that shows a listing of upcoming AACA National Activities for 2024 and 2025.  In that listing for 2025, it shows that there will be 2 Grand Nationals in 2025, a Special Annual Grand Nationals in Tucson in May as you stated and the Annual Grand Nationals in Dayton, Ohio in June.  So, the one in Dayton might be an option for you.

Tim

Edited by Oldsmobile 83 (see edit history)

17 hours ago, West Peterson said:

June 21, 2025, in Dayton Ohio.

West,

I have a question on the date for the Grand National in Dayton.  In the May/June Antique Automobile Magazine that I received yesterday, it has 2 dates listed for this show.  In the Zenith article it states that the show will be June 19-21, 2025 as you stated.  However, in the listing of AACA Nationals and Tours on page 12, it states that the show will be held from July 17 - 19, 2025.  Just checking to see which of these dates are correct.  

Thanks, Tim

1 hour ago, Oldsmobile 83 said:

West,

I have a question on the date for the Grand National in Dayton.  In the May/June Antique Automobile Magazine that I received yesterday, it has 2 dates listed for this show.  In the Zenith article it states that the show will be June 19-21, 2025 as you stated.  However, in the listing of AACA Nationals and Tours on page 12, it states that the show will be held from July 17 - 19, 2025.  Just checking to see which of these dates are correct.  

Thanks, Tim

That is why I posted the date in my last post. I made a major error in the Calendar listing of the latest issue. My fault. The date is in June, NOT July.