For Sale: 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Brougham, Diplomat Package - Project - $4,200 - Augusta, ME - Not Mine

For Sale: 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Brougham, Diplomat Package - Project - $4,200 - Augusta, ME

1977 Dodge Royal Moanco Brougham Hardtop Coupe for sale by owner - Augusta, ME - craigslist
Seller's Description:

I've owned this car for about 10 years. Love her a lot. Has a California Emission version 440 V8. (This car was NEVER equipped with Lean Burn). This is the rare Diplomat Package 2 door Hardtop. I'm moving and must sell. I have a Wagon too that I plan on keeping. Driver's seat and top half of back seat were reupholstered with the factory fabric. New Padded Dash, no cracks. LOTS OF PATINA!
Power windows, AC not working, Cruise control, Tilt Steering Wheel, 8 track Tape Player. The driver's window has come off the track, will try to get it back on the track before the sale. Automatic Transmission was rebuilt a couple years ago. It has power seats that aren't working, not sure the issue. The seat just happens to be in a good position for me and I'm 6 ft 2 inches.

Comes with a Bill of Sale, Maine Proof of Ownership Registration Letter and a Transferable Registration.
Copy and paste in your email: bdf5304edd9237feaa3a488f68d46778@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Brougham, Diplomat Package - Project.

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME a.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME b.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME c.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME d.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME e.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME f.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME g.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME h.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME i.jpg

'77 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham ME j.jpg

I have to wonder how many people would want to invest time and money in a car like this, especially with the paint problems and other issues it has.  Maybe do the minimum to just drive it.  No AC in Maine shouldn’t be an issue.

Seen worse priced higher, but this isn't a high-demand old car.

Might can justify the money because of the roof treatment. I've never seen a 70s big Dodge with it and it IS intriguing, but I can't help thinking Dodge had a spy in the Oldsmobile styling studio!

• Like 1

This photo is not confidence inspiring for condition.  I think this model car has good points in styling and is very representative of the cars of the mid to late 1970s.  This particular car needs a lot of help.

92046533-F38D-40F7-B79A-20D4D6CE642B.jpeg