1974 Mercedes-Benz 240D Montana, 10,000, not mine

https://billings.craigslist.org/cto/d/molt-1974-mercedes-benz-240/7743572624.html

All original, low mileage, always garaged, original paint and interior in excellent condition, with original hub caps.

Interesting history of an excellent time capsule diesel car.
New brakes, tires, starter and ignition switch.

Included are the original owners Manuel and workshop manuals, and spare parts including the original key rings in leather.
Evan though the car is 50 years old, it still looks almost new, with zero rust, manual windows and seats, with a radio delete, also included is the car cover, and original MB sheepskin seat covers.
Over the years have taken a 3k and a 2k trip with no problems and averaging 30 mpg. Goes down the road as new with power steering,brakes and automatic transmission

00D0D_fbVaAXts0rS_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_15yOb5kSlOj_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_7iN1yK0rXDB_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_i3pRRYQAc6p_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00S0S_cvZQtIm0wbw_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

The "eco" crowd loves these< and runs them on used cooking oil from restaurants.  Smells like french fries when they drive by. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Leif in Calif said:

The "eco" crowd loves these< and runs them on used cooking oil from restaurants.

Yup, there was one that showed-up in the parking lot at work for a few weeks a couple of years ago.  It looked pretty tired, but nonetheless was still on the road.  I think these are at, or near, the top of the automobile "hard to kill" list!  ;)