54 Lincoln - $35,000

I don't know about the price but the "face time" idea is a good one! (more pics and text in ad) 

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/moreno-valley-54-lincoln/7735570305.html

Very nice in perfect condition 1954 capri Lincoln V8 217 / 205 HP pretty much all original, brakes are perfect runs very well, all lights work, the original leather is pretty decent, 6 Volt original but I do have the 12 volt conversion kit and will come with the car, also door gaps are perfect the car locks and closest very well no rattling, all windows roll up and down and work perfect,
Will also come with original rims and hubcaps and Cragar rims and tires!
The original factory stereo and all gauges work and blinkers, and most importantly no rust whatsoever.  Also if you wanna FaceTime me to see the car start it up here it run we can also do that to save you a trip! Not in a hurry to sell Her firm with the price!!! 951-322-eight one 73

00O0O_6uZhkgbyxNR_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00X0X_eJlVEY1RHOq_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00A0A_GnVl9aofud_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg00q0q_6alz5tm9N8B_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00F0F_brpECFQtOMH_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

It is a pretty rare car with original factory stereo, considering Ford didn’t offer stereo in their cars for a least another 10 years. It is a hardtop with factory leather seats, but price is a bit too high. The seller says he is firm with the price and not in a hurry to sell it. At that price I doubt he will have many people pounding on his door to buy it. I don’t get putting Cragars on a car like this, but to each his own.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

Edited by 1957Birdman
Adding additional thought. (see edit history)
  • Like 4