Sea to Shining Sea in a Model T

The Museum of American Speed is sponsoring a re-enactment of the cross country 1924 ride of a the Ten Millionth Model T from New York City to San Francisco along the Lincoln Highway. This June 2024 will be the 100th anniversary and the original vehicle is going coast to coast.

Here's some details of the ride: Sea to Sea in a Model T

The PA Chapter of the Lincoln Highway Association is helping to coordinate stops in Lancaster, PA on Sunday, June 3, 2024 and on Monday, June 4, 2024 at the Lincoln Highway Experience Museum in Latrobe.

We'd like to invite Model T clubs along the Lincoln Highway across Pennsylvania to join us and celebrate this historic ride that is being completed in the fully restored original Model T.

If you are interested, please reach out to me ASAP so we can give you details as they are confirmed.

Thank you

Tom Davidson

President, PA Chapter LHA

• Like 4

It would be great to see the route and dates!

I've gone to a stop on Hemmings Great Race a couple of times as a spectator...it's fun to see the cars and talk to the participants. 

Im going to mark this one on the calendar. I am in Lancaster frequently this would make it extra special. When I saw the 'Great Race' was going to be coming through md and pa I got a bit excited but seeing the preliminary route it looks like it will be too far to the west.