Speedster fender drawings/plans wanted

jps

My friend is looking for help getting started on fender design for his speedster.  So far it uses a 1929 Buick 121" frame and Master engine, with 1928 Buick wire wheels.  Does anyone have plans or drawings for a speedster that has fenders that look something like a mid-teens Mercer or Stutz or Overland or ?

This is his 3rd Buick speedster, but it has been many years since he built the last one and just needs help getting started.

Thank you.

Hi again John. Bob here. I just realized reading more of your postings that you are talking about Tony Bult. I have been talking with him quit a bit. Real nice guy and his wife Joyce. Sad he has health problems now. He has some spare 28 Buick/buffalo wire wheel parts one front hub and some of the caps and lock nuts etc. I’d like to buy them from him but his memory and health troubles are sadly stopping him from digging up these parts and shipping them to me. Any chance you live near him. I’d love to go meet him but I’m up in Edmonton Alberta. Two long days drive away. He has lots of parts he wants to sell now. If there is anyway you can help me please call me. Thanks Bob 780 819 7404. 

Hi Bob,

I will call you later today.

John

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As an update, I found out that the Willys Overland Knight Registry (WOKR) has original factory drawings for cars up to about 1930.  I contacted them and they were very helpful, getting for me digital copies of drawings of the fenders from a 1910's Overland Roadster that looks close to what I want.

• Like 1