102 year "young" AACA member

Hans1

James Sutcliffe and I met at Hershey and have camped there together for 50 years.

He always wanted to find another '39 PLY to replace the one he had when entered the Army in WW2. 

At Hershey 3 years ago, he found this beautiful car.

He Drives and Maintains his several cars, in particular his 1939 Plymouth 4 door convertible. 

jim cake.jpg

jim car 2.jpg

jim car 1.jpg

Edited by Hans1
Fix photos (see edit history)
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, Hans1 said:

Thank you for your help.

I apparently do not understand the process.

Take a photo or photos and save them on your computer's desktop or on an SD card or flash drive.

Reply to your comment just above mine and look at the bottom of the screen where you have a choice to "drag files here to attach, or choose files"

Click on "choose files" and you will be prompted to select a source to retrieve your files (photos) from.  Choose your desktop, SD card or flash drive and select the appropriate drive option from your computer. 

• Thanks 1

James Sutcliffe and I met at Hershey and have camped there together for 50 years.

He always wanted to find another '39 PLY to replace the one he had when entered the Army in WW2. 

At Hershey 3 years ago, he found this beautiful car.

He Drives and Maintains his several cars, in particular his 1939 Plymouth 4 door convertible. 

jim car 2.jpg

jim car 1.jpg

jim cake.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

It’s great that he is able to enjoy the hobby. Wishing him many more years of good health.