For Sale: 1968 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham 4dr Hardtop, 33K miles - $14,000 - Manhattan, KS - Not Mine

For Sale: 1968 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham 4dr Hardtop, 33K miles - $14,000 - Manhattan, KS
1968 pontiac bonneville for sale by owner - Manhattan, KS - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Gorgeous 1968 Pontiac Bonneville with the Brougham package. It has 33,000 original miles with the original Pontiac 400 engine. Professional paint job done in 2017. The car had been stored in a weather-controlled building. It has no rust. We have gotten it in excellent mechanical condition. Some of the Maintenance/repairs include battery, Alternator, refurbished original radiator, new thermostat, mechanical fuel pump, spark plugs and wires, valve cover gaskets, bled the brakes and more. It cruises down the road as it should. It will need a new exhaust ran but I figured I’d let the next owner choose a setup they’d prefer. Interior is all there but could use a detail. I am mostly interested in cash but will listen to trades. I can answer questions anyone may have! Can deliver with fees of travel covered by buyer. odometer: 33000.
Copy and paste in your email: c0720ebc9bec37bcb094546222c2e295@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1968 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham 4dr Hardtop.

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS a.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS b.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS c.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS d.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS e.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS f.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS g.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS h.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS i.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS j.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS k.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS l.jpg

'68 Pontiac Bonneville KS m.jpg

• Like 3

Brougham was top trim level for Bonneville. I actually kinda like the way this one looks without the standard equipment skirts, but needs rear wheel arch mouldings to pull off the look. Catalina/Executive would have had those.

That vinyl roof needs a good scrubbing and dressing too. Does vinyl top dressing or wax even exist anymore?

*edit* should have looked a little☺️. Vinyl cleaners and dressings are readily available. So no excuse for that top looking like that!🙂

• Like 2