1956 Desoto Fireflite Sportsman sedan for sale

A quick google finds this ad on the Desoto club site from 2014!

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman Sedan Lead – General Discussion – National DeSoto Club Forum

Good morning,
my name is Alfonso Ludovici, I am member of AACA/TRAACA and the Desoto Club (#5558).
Unfortunately I have to leave the Country because, as NATO Staff Officer, my duty tour will terminate at the end of August 2014.
For this reason and because it is impossible for me to manage and maintain the car abroad, with deep sorrow I am constrained to sell my 1956 Desoto and to cancel my membership in the club.
I have prepared the advertisement as below and I have attached some pictures:

Military TRAACA and DESOTO member moving abroad, I sell my 1956 Desoto Fireflite Sportsman Sedan Hardtop (pillarless). Rare car, few made in 1956. I ask $16800 negotiable if seriously interested.
Engine totally rebuilt like the original, new radiator, brakes, tires, etc..., original interiors. Daily runner I drive it every day to go at work.
Automatic transmission "push button".
Call or text 757-277-6040 Norfolk VA area.

2 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Yes, I still have it because I am back to Virginia since I retired in 2021.

Any questions NC car guy?

No,  just trying to help any interested parties have information on the car.

In more than 10 yrs I enjoyed my Desoto and I continue to drive it having fun. I wish to buy a different car now. If there are people interested I will be more than happy to help anyone providing information about my car.

Thank you for your support NC car guy! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...