Researching awards my cars have received

I am looking for information on what awards my cars have received at national meets.  I have a few cars that have won Preservation, but I did not put the tab on the board given to me by the AACA.  Is there a way I would be able to find this information.  I would appreciate any guidance.

Thank you

Walter Tompkins

Call the National Office and they can research it for you.  If all the awards were won in your name, it may not be that difficult to research.   If the awards were won by a previous owner, you will need their names unless you called National to have the awards transferred to you.  You should also have the grill badges in place on the car to have won awards through the Preservation level of awards.  There will be a number on the grill badges which will help researching the awards won.

@drdadmopar

Using either the number coded on the car's 1st Junior badge,

and/or the car's VIN will likely be very helpful for our HQ team to research your car and its history, including dates, meets, etc.

HQ is generally very helpful.

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

Generally??  Hopefully always!!!

In my experience with AACA HQ, it’s Always. Thanks to Steve and the HQ staff for creating and executing a culture of superior customer service for all members and visitors 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

Generally??  Hopefully always!!!

Of course,

and HQ goes above and beyond...

but sometimes requested info or material just doesn't exist.

No reflection on staff - 

• Like 1