For Sale: 1963 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLE, A/C, 82K miles - $39,900 - Phoenix, AZ - Not Mine

For Sale: 1963 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLE, A/C, 82K miles - $39,900 - Phoenix, AZ

1963 Chrysler Imperial for sale by owner - Phoenix, AZ - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1963 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLE, ONE OF THE BEST ORIGINAL ANYWHERE!
It is believed it is an original Shriner of Omaha Imperial but that is not confirmed.
The car has had one repaint and the conv top has been replaced, except for that it is original, unrestored and in excellent condition.
Very nice body, chrome, interior including dash pad and steering wheel. The convertible top is relatively new and it is in the original color, light blue and the top works perfectly.
The pot metal exterior chrome that tends to get pitted on older Imperials is pit free and excellent.
All gauges on the dash works perfectly.
We don't need heaters often here in Arizona, but the Imperial has excellent heat, nice for chilly winter drives!
It is a loaded Imperial with I think all options you could get in 1963, PW, P-seat, P-vent windows, PDL, P-antenna, P-top, AC, Signal seeking radio, tinted glass, Cruise Control, Remote control mirror on the left side plus a right-side mirror, automatic headlight dimmer, beautiful leather interior, limited slip rear end (rebuilt) etc.
Almost everything works, the P-antenna motor works but the antenna is not moving, the radio works.
The car runs and drives probably as good as it did when new in 1963, it is a pleasure to drive the convertible, on city streets or on the highway.
There's a saying, they are only original ones, this is the car they are talking about!
I doubt you can find a better, original 1963 Imperial convertible anywhere.  To find and restore a car like this beautiful convertible would cost way on the other side of $100.000, making this Imperial a bargain, and as we all know an excellent unrestored car is very sought after and valuable, much harder to find than a restored one.  The Imperial is sold with a clear title.
Copy and paste in your email: 4b75eeaccf0b3cb09fbbbe44d2166e69@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1963 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLE.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 531 1963 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLES built.

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ a.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ b.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ c.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ d.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ e.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ f.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ g.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ h.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ i.jpg

'63 IMPERIAL CROWN CONV AZ j.jpg

• Like 3

Some people just don't get what "original" means.

This guy tosses that term around alot, mixed in with repaint and new top.

Except for that ,,,??

Nice car but misrepresented.