1951 Ford convertible - 40k CAD - Essa, Ontario, Canada - Delisted

Says it's a crestline in the ad, but that's fb marketplace for you. Looks nice, but as it's a restomod, it's not my jam, but might be yours. IMO this should be 10k less being a restomod.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/796529822305967

Photos actually tell the story on thes beautiful, RUST FREE. 1951 Ford Convert. Photo #10 is a reflection on the door. I had to choose between my 34 Ford and my Convertible, my wife made the decision for me. Some Basics: SBC V-8. 400 Automatic. Power Disc Brakes. Power Steering. Power Windows. Nine Inch Ford Rear End. 12 Volt Wiring Wide Wall Radials Dual Stainless Steel Full Exhaust. Custom Stereo. Recent Several Car Show Awards. See it in my heated garage

Product photo of 1951 Ford Crest Line
Edited by theconvertibleguy (see edit history)
  • Like 1

You can't find unmolested 32 - 60 Fords anymore. Hotrod engines or Chevy swaps, chopped tops, wrong or custom interiors, wrong wheels/hubcaps, modified chassis,  custom paint. Pick any 2 or more and that's what's for sale.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jdome said:

You can't find unmolested 32 - 60 Fords anymore. Hotrod engines or Chevy swaps, chopped tops, wrong or custom interiors, wrong wheels/hubcaps, modified chassis,  custom paint. Pick any 2 or more and that's what's for sale.

I've seen one in an estate sale, and got outbid for it by some flipper guy that doubled his moeny in a week. Buyer took an original maroon with original engine and replaced with a 350 with hot pink. No jury would have convicted me.

3 minutes ago, theconvertibleguy said:

I've seen one in an estate sale, and got outbid for it by some flipper guy that doubled his moeny in a week. Buyer took an original maroon with original engine and replaced with a 350 with hot pink. No jury would have convicted me.

40s coupes sale for convertible prices because hotrodders want to chop them. Lots of unfinished projects out there.

• theconvertibleguy changed the title to 1951 Ford convertible - 40k CAD - Essa, Ontario, Canada - Delisted