For Sale Selling off a chunk of my collection Franklins Peerless Roadster, Dodge Roadster, Huppmobile, Nash, Studebaker and more

To many projects 

please email me @

eric@earlycal.com

these are all my cars not someone elses

Listed price but serious offers No trades

1920 Essex Touring Older Restoration. Long Storage inside motor free cars in my moms barn in Eugene Oregon $12,500

1928 Franklin 11A standar coupe rare. Completely rebuilt from the ground up mechanical, Chassis body wood everything. Needs paint and interior one of 12 known $17,000 Ventura, California

1928 Dodge Brothers Sport Roadster 6 wire wheel car with rumble seat In primer has everything to make a great car , Motor ran when parked 3 years ago $9500 Ventura california

1929 peerless Sport Roadster Basket case project complete with tons of extra parts, Engines, Chassis and more. 6 wire wheel car $15,000 ventura california

1931 Franklin 151 conv coupe service truck Rumble seat taken out to make a pickup deck. Complete down to original keys and locks 6 wire wheels Eugene, Oregon $15,000

1931 Model A Ford Slant window 4 dr old 70's restoration new tires and original wheels well optioned car desirable sedan $9500 Ventura Ca

1935 Hupmobile J-521 sedan. Great patina car with new custom interior to original specs in Leather.to nice to hot rod but resto rod!!! Engine stuck ventura ca $17,500

1941 Studebaker commander skyway cruiser sedan top of the line. Copmplete with lots of extra trim barn find in my dads barn now. Off the ropad since 1967 Motor stuck Eugene oregon $4500

1951 Nash Ambassador with Leather interior option. All original car needs some work. $9500 Ventura Ca

1951 Frazer manhatten Convertible sedan Original car engine free $20,000 Ventura Ca

1954 Nash Met new paint in salmon and black needs assembly Ventura ca $7500 $5000 paint job just completed

1956 packard Clipper Constellation 2 dr hardtop barn find off the road since 1963 89,000 miles Pink and white $4500 in ventura ca

1957 BMW Isetta engine body chassis restored never assembled in Ojai ca $9500 Firm

1959 edsel villager wagon project super solid floor red and white complete no body damage rare desireable car that deserves a restoration. No engine and trans Have all parts otherwise. ventura ca new tires and wheels $7500

1959 Electric Shopper 3 wheel fiberglass car/cart made in Long Beach. New tires rolls No Top engine and orioginal batteries still with this little gremlin ventura ca $3500

1961 NSU Prinz Sport Coupe off road since 1967 when the womans son went to Nam. Never returned and car sat in Fresno under a tree until this summer. neat car super straight no rust out car $4500

again best email me direct

Ill gladly email photos to serious buyers

eric@earlyal.com

the Notices from here don't always get to me

IMG_0328.jpeg

IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8387.jpeg

IMG_5331.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

• Like 2