Need a headlight lens for 1931 - FOUND

JoelsBuicks

For my ‘31 Model 67 restoration, I just noticed that my two headlight lenses that I had stowed away do not match each other.   
So, I’m looking for another lens that matches one of these.

The picture shows a TWOLITE version and a TILTRAY.  My preference is the TILTRAY but I just want them to match.  Overall diameter is 10”.  There are some out there that are slightly smaller but they just won’t work.

Thanks,

Joel

IMG_6681.jpeg

Edited by JoelsBuicks (see edit history)

Joel -

10 Inch Tiltray on Ebay right now $29.99......Picture shows ruler on lens @ 10 inches.  Hope you get it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/176045599399?hash=item28fd22aaa7:g:C30AAOSwDTdlW9NU&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4AuI%2FxHqgD0lv5RfBmnfjSQ6ERYX9%2BxYfMNUYXKCOh5eUKYO2G5DbLBY%2BqBAw8aPMEubtUkGxKv0Uv%2FZ%2BwqUljONydlAw3tFESTzffZqCzz9mAn4p314WaP4qbSKD9dtJHhaXdVWHilcK1QTY8YAANVanubOKivzkIGax699rbs%2Bxi87qGyBlmAxGtD%2FYNZGRaIY4fhOzyNfjUDqb79kiZTGWMvgxUZHLmzdn2hbAldE3CzzHjNH6GUWLWTbLdc5yGJaQzBB8XZNDgib5xokZEnH73aXjneLrp3XmM6a7C47|tkp%3ABk9SR5zm5eGpYw

Fishing around on Ebay for 10" Tilt Ray Lens turns up a few different sellers and lenses - not just the one I referenced above.  Many old car hobbyists hate Ebay for what it has done to the swap meets but it can be a convenient way to search and find what you are looking for in the old car parts world.  Good luck - Pete

Edited by IFDPete (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 9:33 PM, IFDPete said:

10 Inch Tiltray on Ebay right now $29.99......Picture shows ruler on lens @ 10 inches.  Hope you get it.

Yes!  I got it!  

My search was too narrow.  Thanks for that lesson.

Joel

• Like 2

• JoelsBuicks changed the title to Need a headlight lens for 1931 - FOUND