For Sale: 1929 Ford Model A Tudor - Project -$9,000 - Fulton, MO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1929 Ford Model A Tudor - Project -$9,000 - Fulton, MO

1929 Ford Model A for sale by owner - Fulton, MO - craigslist
Seller's Description:

No rust or dents; 5 nearly new tires; Good glass; Starts and runs well; Floor is sound; Always sheltered.
I bought this car from the estate of a local collector after he passed away. Got my kicks driving it and put it away; it's been sitting in my barn around 15 years. I thought I'd eventually put a two-tone modern paint job on it and drive it some more but developed a heart condition in May. I'm forced to accept that many of my project plans aren't going to come to fruition. The car is original except the interior upholstery and distributor. Upholstery was professionally done before I got it. When I decided to sell it I got it out of the barn, broke the ice and sloshed water from a stock tank over it and wiped the upholstery down the same way. It's really cold here and hoses are put away. It's far from clean but most of the dirt is off. Fuel tank was dry so put in couple gallons of gas with lead replacer. When it didn't want to start, I took it to my mechanic, and he cleaned some stuff out of the tank and replaced the original distributor and copper strips with something more modern and it ran fine. I know of nothing seriously wrong with the car. Bumpers could stand to be re-chromed. Engine compartment, with exception of the distributor, is all original and a true restorer might want to apply some paint. Otherwise, I think it's in very good shape for a 95-year-old car. odometer: 31908
Copy and paste in your email: c0ef82154d583ef9ae3b4ee6da406584@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1929 Ford Model A Tudor - Project.

'29 Ford Model A MO a.jpg

'29 Ford Model A MO b.jpg

'29 Ford Model A MO c.jpg

'29 Ford Model A MO d.jpg

• Like 1