53 Dynaflow in 52 Roadmaster

Did I not ask my question correctly? I mentioned in another thread that I am interested in doing a repower of an old Chevy pickup with a Buick 8. I’m thinking the larger displacement 320 would be better but I want the advantages of the 53-later Dynaflow.  Thanks!

Your question is clear enough, in my opinion, but it may be that no one on this forum has the direct experience to know the answer.  As a moderator, I think this might be a question for the modified section. I will move it there to see if it helps.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 50ChevyFrank said:

Did I not ask my question correctly? I mentioned in another thread that I am interested in doing a repower of an old Chevy pickup with a Buick 8. I’m thinking the larger displacement 320 would be better but I want the advantages of the 53-later Dynaflow.  Thanks!

Frank, I don't know the answer to your question.  BUT I sure would like to be a "fly on the wall' as you do this build. I have often thought of the same.

What part of the country do you call home?

Ben

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 7:20 PM, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Frank, I don't know the answer to your question.  BUT I sure would like to be a "fly on the wall' as you do this build. I have often thought of the same.

What part of the country do you call home?

Ben

Eastern Tennessee, not far from Knoxville. My wife and I have been here 3-1/2 years. Before that IL, WI, IL, KY and MO, in reverse order.  😃

• 2 weeks later...