Wiring diagram needed

Can anybody provide a simple wiring diagram for a 1912 Brush. The attached coil box is original, but the auto never had a magneto system. The bottom connections are marked M (left side), C (center connection), and B (right side). I lost the sketch that I made years ago when I started tearing things apart. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you. Skip in MN.

IMG_3826.jpeg

Thank you M. Sinclair. I have this diagram, it is included in the Brush Model D "Instruction Book". Unfortunately the terminal connection letters do not correspond to my coil box. I have a coil box without the Magneto switch, and it is a Jacobson-Brandow Co. box, but it was for a Ford T. Might work on the Brush, but I would prefer to use original parts. Thanks again, Skip

2 hours ago, Paul schaefer said:

The terminals would connect as follows  C terminal to the timer, B terminal to battery positive, M was for magneto (not used on your car), and the ground from the battery to the engine frame.  Hope this helps.  Paul

Thanks Paul, I agree with this, but I still don't know where the coil to spark plug wire attaches.

Thanks for the responses, and especially Scott who provided valuable pictures. The coil shown turns out to be a vibrating coil used on Fords and other early vehicles. I had misplaced the original coil box 20 years ago when I started restoration. The box shown has a Brush switch plate added with no plug connection. I purchased this box 10 years ago thinking it was an original Brush item. Wrong, now I have the right box and will use the switch plate to rebuild it correctly. Skip in MN.

• 3 weeks later...