Q&A insights on pre-war Buicks seen online.

28Buick

This is a conversation about any pre-war Buick vehicles found on the internet, often for sale, perhaps prior known, rarely a new barn find, and likely not yet connected to a member. I find the opinions from people who work on these models are valuable and informative.  A link to the vehicle is sought, and since some links expire, I suggest a picture be saved as a JPG and uploaded here so there is a record. Some images have weird formats so saving a screenshot that can then be uploaded may work best.  I'm starting with this BAT auction of a 1925 Buick Master Six, along with a selective cut and paste from the description. Any insights or other vehicles are welcome.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1925-buick-master-six-model-25-six-44-2-door-roadster/

The 255ci overhead-valve inline-six was factory rated at 70 horsepower. The car was last serviced in 2015 according to the seller, and service may be required prior to use. 1925 Buick Master Six Model 25-44 Roadster

Power is sent to the rear wheels via a three-speed manual transmission. An electric fuel pump is fitted. Corrosion underneath can be seen in the gallery.

1925_buick_master-six.JPG

1925_buick_master.JPG

• Like 3

I am the webmaster for the Rocky Mountain division of the Buick Club of America.  I have recently been contacted to post two pre-war Buicks for sale on our website.  The first (blue car) is a 1927 Buick Standard, model 115.  I am not familiar with this car, but the images indicate good condition.  The second (green car) is an unrestored 1929 Buick that has been owned by two different members of our club, and has been in attendance at multiple events over the last decade or so.

You can access the ads directly on the classifieds section of the Rocky Mountain website:  http://rockymountain.buickclub.org/

Tanton_Front.jpg

1929_Buick.jpg

• Like 1