need brake help

hi, maybe somebody has a suggestion for my '53 Crestline Victoria.  The car has been modified to some degree--460 engine, dual master cylinder with 7" booster, 1 inch bore, supposedly from a Toyota (according to mechanic's best analysis).  However, my brake pedal goes nearly to the floor to the degree that I can't get my toe under the pedal.  Pumping doesn't help.  I had brakes bled, no change.  I had larger master installed (1" bore), no change.  I had longer rod installed on the pedal, no change.  There are no leaks in the system. So . . . mechanic suggests a master/booster kit with 1 1/8" bore to push more fluid.  There is no space for a 8" booster, so I have to stick with 7" with a dual diaphragm.  

Any trouble-shooting suggestions appreciated, especially for sources for a good quality product.  Thanks, Larry

Most people adding a double master cylinder use the 1967 Mustang unit. The unit that you have apparently has a different pedal ratio and that could be causing your problem.

Finding a power master cylinder for drum front and rear brakes may be a challenge.

You never answered my questions in your other post on this subject.