Want to Buy - 1936 Buick Sales Folder

MrEarl, I have one in probably a little bit better shape than the one in your first photos, but I don't think I would call it "Mint". Not sure quite what you are planning to do with it. If .jpg images of all of the pages, which would allow you to print them on nice fresh paper, would help, I can post them for you. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MCHinson said:

MrEarl, I have one in probably a little bit better shape than the one in your first photos, but I don't think I would call it "Mint". Not sure quite what you are planning to do with it. If .jpg images of all of the pages, which would allow you to print them on nice fresh paper, would help, I can post them for you. 

Thanks Matthew, but I really need as clean of one as possible. You're spot on as to what I want to do with it IE enlarge approx 25% and reprint for a display among some 36 model posters I have. Thanks much for your offer to help though. And while we're talkin, so you still have the '37 80C? Why was I thinkin you sold that? My mind is getting foggier as time goes by..... 

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

Thanks Matthew, but I really need as clean of one as possible. You're spot on as to what I want to do with it IE enlarge approx 25% and reprint for a display among some 36 model posters I have. Thanks much for your offer to help though. And while we're talkin, so you still have the '37 80C? Why was I thinkin you sold that? My mind is getting foggier as time goes by..... 

Yes, I sold the 1938 Model 61 to Emtee. I still own a 1937 Model 80C and a 1937 Model 61 (although I think the Model 61 may be going to a new owner soon). Sample photo attached just in case it helps... 

1936 Buick 1-1.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NC-car-guy said:

If you're just looking to blow it up for a poster.....

Poster advertising Buick cars, 1936 - Stock Image - C045/2653 - Science Photo Library

I purchased a “blown up” copy off eBay, terrible grain and colors, not wanting to chance wasting more money. Hopefully I can get it done better. Thanks for the info, I may look at their reviews 

• Like 1