For Sale:1958 Rambler Six Custom 4dr Sedan, 72K miles - $9,200 - Tijeras, Albuquerque, NM - Not Mine - Available Again, Different Seller, Price Reduction to $7,800: 6-13-24

For Sale:1958 Rambler Six Custom 4dr Sedan, 72K miles - $9,200 - Tijeras, East Mountains, Albuquerque, NM - Available Again, Different Seller, Minor Price Reduction to $8,700: 4-23-2024. - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $7,800: 6-13-2024.See New Link Below:

1958 Rambler - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Third owner selling this beauty, great glass, great chrome, push button transmission, full of original components, original license plate, new brakes and re-built carburetor installed in fall of 2022. Bought from second owner in 2017. odometer: 72000

Copy and paste in your email: 03d26ad24adc3ac58ced7a688818ffd6@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1958 Rambler Six Custom 4dr Sedan.

'58 Rambler Six NM a.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM b.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM c.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM d.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM e.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM f.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM g.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM h.jpg

'58 Rambler Six NM i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $7,800: 6-13-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 2

First thing that comes to mind is 3 old ladies. One with silver hair, one with blue hair and one with pink hair. Oh and a black bobble head poodle in on the back window. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:1958 Rambler Six Custom 4dr Sedan, 72K miles - $9,200 - Tijeras, East Mountains, Albuquerque, NM - Not Mine - Available Again, Different Seller, Minor Price Reduction to $8,700: 4-23-2024.
Posted (edited)

Available Again, Different Seller, Minor Price Reduction to $8,700: 4-23-2024.

1958 Rambler Super for sale by owner - Albuquerque, NM - craigslist

1958 Rambler Super, very good original condition. - $8,700 (Near San Pedro + Menual), Albuquerque, NM
Seller's Description:

I am selling a very nice 1958 Rambler Super. It's powered by a 198 cubic inch, 6-cylinder engine and behind it is a 3 speed Borg Warner automatic transmission. The gear selection is handled by a push button selector. The body is in very good rust-free condition and finished in paint which looks to be original. It is very presentable with just the right amount of patina that you would expect on a 66-year-old vehicle. The interior has been professionally restored back to the factory original condition. All chrome and stainless trim is in good shape. No broken glass to deal with. In the trunk is what looks to be an original spare tire. This Rambler drives as good as it looks. It gets compliments every time I drive it. It's not as flashy as a '58 Ferrari but it has a koolness factor that's hard to match, especially at the $8,700 asking price. Actually, I'm open to reasonable offers.
Contact: Interested parties should call Rick at (505) thirty-8-9-9-9-nine.
Copy and paste in your email: bf552f98990637639ca2312e07e89f12@sale.craigslist.org

Note: Current seller has posted multiple, better photos on Craigslist.

'58 Rambler Super NM aa.jpg

'58 Rambler Super NM a.jpg

'58 Rambler Super NM b.jpg

'58 Rambler Super NM c.jpg

'58 Rambler Super NM d.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Crossed out the former price and dead CL link. (see edit history)

I really like it! It has "survivor" written all over it, though I don't know if the paint is original. Kind of looks original. Seems like a reasonable price for an outrageously styled American car from the late '50's in decent condition.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, JamesR said:

an outrageously styled American car from the late '50's 

IDK. Compared to 1958 Buick, Oldsmobile and the Chrysler lineup this finny Rambler looks positively restrained!🙃

Makes you wonder if Mercedes Benz were studying these when styling their 1959s.

I kinda like this Smash Rambler too.

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:1958 Rambler Six Custom 4dr Sedan, 72K miles - $9,200 - Tijeras, Albuquerque, NM - Not Mine - Available Again, Different Seller, Price Reduction to $7,800: 6-13-24