Chandler parts

Ole Red

Hello,    I'm looking for a replacement water pump assembly for a 1923 chandler 8 model  with tge original flathead straight 8 cylinder engine. I have replaced intake, exhaust and cylinder head gaskets,  I not been able to find a replacement water pump assembly.  Mine pump is broken in half , not a canadate to be rebuilt.  Any help would be greatly appreciated 

What part is broken, The housing or shaft? Anything can be replicated if you find the right person to do it. A worn or broken shaft would be easier to do than casting a new housing. If the impeller is shot you may be able to modify another make to suit

Hi Ole Red, As Fordy has mentioned above you might be able to have the Housing replicated via 3D Metal Printing if the Housing is broke in half. Also you may contact one of the SHOPS listed in the 'SERVICES OFFERED' section of this forum in the Righthand Column. I would think you might also be able to contact some of the members listed in section on CHANDLERS, also lower in the Forum column if one of them might have the part you are looking for. Best Wishes, Tom

On 7/30/2023 at 11:13 AM, Ole Red said:

Hello,    I'm looking for a replacement water pump assembly for a 1923 chandler 8 model  with tge original flathead straight 8 cylinder engine. I have replaced intake, exhaust and cylinder head gaskets,  I not been able to find a replacement water pump assembly.  Mine pump is broken in half , not a canadate to be rebuilt.  Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Hi Ole Red,

Chandler did not make an 8 cylinder until 1927. Maybe you could post some pictures so we can better see what you have.

• Thanks 1