Tire Pressure 32 x 4, 6ply

Guest Rich N

Guest imported_Rich N

What are the recommended tire pressure for a 32 x 4, 6ply tire used on my 1921 touring? Will be doing mostly neighborhood driving and 1-2 passengers.

Ricardo--

Leadfoot is on target. Fifty to fifty-five pounds should keep you rolling smoothly. If you have genuine 6-ply tires, they can probably stand another 10 pounds, but that won't be necessary for local touring. If your tires are weather-checked or show evidence of dry rot, don't go above 50 lbs. psi. On my '24 coupe, which weighs a few hundred pounds more than your touring, I maintain 55-65 pounds. It makes for a bumpy ride, but with the tires at 55 pounds psi or more, the car steers well and maintains speed when shifting. If you leave your neighborhood, make sure you have a spare tire (with inflated tube). You probably know more about changing tires or fixing flats on a '21 DB than do the kids who work in your local tire outlet.

I'm glad your generator is working again. Aren't you glad to be part of the Dodge Brothers Club family? After 6 months in Spain, I still haven't found any Dodge Brothers vehicles. Que pasa? Si hay algun Hermano Dodge en Espana, llamame, por favor! Vivo en la region sur de Madrid. Gracias!

--Roberto