1936 Desoto Airstream coupe, not mine.

Always liked these Airstream coupes.  Great lines.  Appears to be pretty complete.  Wonder why he just had it sitting in his barn since 1959?  One of those "Im gonna fix it up someday" situations that never happened.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boobtube said:

Always liked these Airstream coupes.  Great lines.  Appears to be pretty complete.  Wonder why he just had it sitting in his barn since 1959?  One of those "Im gonna fix it up someday" situations that never happened.

I have a theory that what ever your automotive heart desires, it's probably in someone's garage or barn not that far away, but won't be revealed until the property has to be cleared.  

• Like 3

On 6/8/2023 at 5:07 PM, Hudsy Wudsy said:

Clock, radio, heater and fender skirts, plus the tricky trim pieces. Price aside, that's a great head start on a car with wonderful Art Deco sensibilities.

Love the Desoto Airstream they are the best looking of all the 36 Mopar’s 

Wonder if it has overdrive transmission and a banjo steering wheel then it looks a lil bit better still gonna cost big dollars to restore. If not a convert theses beautiful 36 Mopar’s just aren’t getting Chevy money. Trust me I’m on Mopar’s team but I just don’t get it