wtb PB headlights

24Chry48

On 5/23/2023 at 1:30 AM, 24Chry48 said:

I have a friend I met at my Chrysler museum that is restoring a 32 PB coupe. He needs original headlights and stands. Can anybody help?

Are you looking for stands that hold the trumpet horns and headlights or just the headlights?

STAY SAFE!

Dave

22 minutes ago, 24Chry48 said:

He needs the stands and the headlights.

Yes, I understand you are looking for the headlight pots and stands for a PB but there are two different types of stands, one type (standard) supports the headlights alone and one type that supports the headlight and the optional trumpet horns. 

Dave

11 hours ago, Canadian PB Kid said:

Yes, I understand you are looking for the headlight pots and stands for a PB but there are two different types of stands, one type (standard) supports the headlights alone and one type that supports the headlight and the optional trumpet horns. 

Dave

I didn't know that. I have only Chryslers so I don't know much about Plymouths. I will call him on Thursday and see exactly what he needs. Thank you.

They also made two headlight bucket options for the PB all Chrome and Black Bucket with Chrome Bezel, plus Canadian cars used Depress Beam lens, USA used Twilite lens. The Twilite complete Lamp assy chrome is 645-L and Black was 645-K

if Canadian PB Kid does not have what your looking for I may have a extra set of Headlights but not the mounts, I go to Hershey every year also and could bring them. Send me a PM if he does not have any.

Regards

Rich

1 hour ago, thehandleman said:

They also made two headlight bucket options for the PB all Chrome and Black Bucket with Chrome Bezel, plus Canadian cars used Depress Beam lens, USA used Twilite lens. The Twilite complete Lamp assy chrome is 645-L and Black was 645-K

if Canadian PB Kid does not have what your looking for I may have a extra set of Headlights but not the mounts, I go to Hershey every year also and could bring them. Send me a PM if he does not have any.

Regards

Rich

I was not aware of the different lenses although it does make sense with different regulations and such, the Plymouth parts book list the black headlamp bucket for the business roadster only.

I personally do not have any extra parts, I was only trying to ensure that the individual was getting what they really wanted.

Recently a friend was lucky enough to acquire a pair of stands for the optional horns, he may be interested in parting with his standard pair.... if that is what the fellow is looking for. 

STAY SAFE!

On 5/25/2023 at 8:57 AM, Canadian PB Kid said:

I was not aware of the different lenses although it does make sense with different regulations and such, the Plymouth parts book list the black headlamp bucket for the business roadster only.

I personally do not have any extra parts, I was only trying to ensure that the individual was getting what they really wanted.

Recently a friend was lucky enough to acquire a pair of stands for the optional horns, he may be interested in parting with his standard pair.... if that is what the fellow is looking for. 

STAY SAFE!

He was not aware of the horns. He does not have any horns, and would be happy to have just the standard mounts. Let me know if he would sell them and how much please. Thanks.

Edited by 24Chry48
add (see edit history)

On 5/25/2023 at 7:27 AM, thehandleman said:

Regards

Rich

Let me know if you have headlights. I could get them at Hershey. You may remember me, I talked to you at Hershey about the 31 Chrysler CD wheels you have from Alton Johnson, that I used to own.

I would say you spoke to my brother from colorado we use to share our fathers ten spots but now we each own five spots next to each other, I never had CD Wire Wheels I have had CM6 Wire wheels

my spots are CH74-78

I will look for a set and let you know

Regards

Rich

Send me a PM after this so we do not have to clog the open posts about same things

On 5/27/2023 at 6:38 PM, 24Chry48 said:

He was not aware of the horns. He does not have any horns, and would be happy to have just the standard mounts. Let me know if he would sell them and how much please. Thanks.

OK, I'll reach out to him and I'll send you a PM with his thoughts.

Dave

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2023 at 6:38 PM, 24Chry48 said:

Mike now has a pair of standard stands....

17 hours ago, thehandleman said:

I offered him a set , he did not like ship costs which were actual costs, so I Told him if I did not sell I would bring to Hershey, but have not heard from him anymore. 🤷‍♂️

Cheers

Keep in touch. I can pick them up at Hershey if he still wants them and they are paid for. Thanks,

Greg