Topic removed as "click bait"

2 hours ago, alsancle said:

I want to know how much it will cost me to have you harass Ed.

What ever he charges it will be worth it……..Peter, I say charge him 2k……..we can split it! 👍

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, Bills Auto Works said:

Show me a rule from the AACA that states that YOU are the almighty that is given the right to change another mans title for his post! Your insane ideology tells you that you are better, smarter & more qualified( even though this is FAR from the truth) to create titles, rearrange paragraphs in posts (like you did mine), etc, etc!

Maybe you should read the definition of a MODERATOR! Nowhere in that definition does it say that YOU know better than the poster about how he wants his thread to be titled!

Now, this has gotten out of hand. I assume you do realize this is a "free' forum?

Moderators are not paid for the time that they spend, some say waste, on keeping things civil. I am a moderator too, but have been in the background lately, not having time to view it as necessary. But, let me say, this bickering only makes Peter's job harder and the AACA Board backs him up. The Board has enough other problems to deal with.

So, tone it down, be civil, and be happy that there is a car  site that we can have fun on.

Wayne Burgess-former Board Member and Moderator

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 5/22/2023 at 12:00 AM, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

WOW!  Just WOW!    Where did all the grownup go?

Peter, normally, for what it is worth, I agree with you, or at least cannot dis agree.  I just don't see this was necessary.

Ben

The mods have the right to do as they think best.  Evidently they don't like some of my posts so I won't bother them anymore. Have cut back my time here by about half and cut back my posts by  90%.  We'll see how it goes. If I am not welcome say the word and I will disappear.

• Thanks 1