Congrats to Alan Cutler

On 5/8/2023 at 2:53 PM, nearchoclatetown said:

He's hit the big time, he has a feature in the new AACA magazine for his 1938 DB pickup. I hope you are going to the DBC nat'l meet in the finger lakes in June. Sounds like it's going to be a big truck meet, not large trucks just a lot of them..

Hey, thanks a bunch! Have not seen the magazine yet, work has been taking me up and down the Pacific, from Portland to San Diego last few months...

Unfortunately, I can not come to the meet in June, new gig starts on June 19th...same week as the meet.

The ol' '38 has gotten a lot of attention lately...

230147712_10160057521429274_7148841362172024435_n.jpg

Edited by Alan Cutler (see edit history)
  • Like 7

On 5/9/2023 at 9:33 AM, Alan Cutler said:

Hey, thanks a bunch! Have not seen the magazine yet, work has been taking me up and down the Pacific, from Portland to San Diego last few months...

Unfortunately, I can not come to the meet in June, new gig starts on June 19th...same week as the meet.

The ol' '38 has gotten a lot of attention lately...next trip will be to the Motor Classic in San Marino in August, anyone in the area, please come visit.

230147712_10160057521429274_7148841362172024435_n.jpg

Congrats Alan, you worked your tail off on that beauty. 

I'm not an AACA member (yet) but hope to be able to read the article someday. You deserve it. Awesome job!

Dave

12 minutes ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Congrats Alan, you worked your tail off on that beauty. 

I'm not an AACA member (yet) but hope to be able to read the article someday. You deserve it. Awesome job!

Dave

Thanks Dave,

The 'ol 38 is my pride and joy....7 years of restoration and parts collection. Invested in may ways!

• Like 1