Rear Fender Stone Gaurd, 46 Ford Woodie

IMK Wood

No one is reproducing them at this time. Bob Drake was the supplier that had them, but they have been on "backorder" for a long time. You need to just keep on looking and hope to find them sitting on some shelf somewhere. Good luck in your search.

IMK, I made several phone calls to my fellow members in the NWC and all basically said the same thing, not available anywhere. It's just one of those things that cost a lot to reproduce and not many sell. When I attend a flea market, I now purchase anything Woodie related that I see for sale. I ran into the same situation with the anti-rattle, rubber balls that are on the tailgate hangers for 1940-1948 Fords. At one time I was reproducing the hangers and each set takes four balls. I have sold over 36 sets, but ever since Ed Clarke passed away, I cannot find the balls anywhere. I researched having the balls made but the cost of making a mold and finding a place to make the balls is just way to much money and I would probably need to deal with China and I refuse to do that. Keep searching!