Headlight visors

Summershandy

My Jeffery Allen visors came in today. There are other styles that seem to go over just the lamp but I liked the type that go over the chrome rim. It's advertised as a 7 inch which is exactly the diameter of the headlamp. I questioned it and the seller sent me a picture with them over the rims and mentioned they were "bendable." They did in fact fit the lamp perfect but I was able to stretch them out to fit around the rim. They were rather inexpensive and add a little more bling. I need to pull the car out this spring and get a better look but I'm ok with them.  You'll see the tail lights have original visor style chrome trim to match....not that anyone can see both at the same time! 

IMG_0353.JPG.abb77920689458f7a516936392ff5e8e.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG.40e52f92a37451cf63abb3a7d8f98e69.JPGIMG_0351.JPG.ec3330f0b24888a81ccc3199f05464c2.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

First time out this summer. I'm still likin' the headlight visors. Went for a short cruise for the usual waves, thumbs up and "what year is your car?" I've even had a few people film me on their phones driving by. Welcome to today's technology. 

20230603_151856.jpg

• Like 3

I'm actually impressed with the quality build for the price. Not sure if they're all equal or all the same. For all it's worth, I picked them up at chevypitstop. They were very helpful and communication was excellent. Two traits that are getting harder to find these days. Good luck and feel free to post pics when you get them on! 

• 1 month later...

Based on your report and the shipping price  to down under I've ordered a set for my 53 Chieftain so looking forward to receiving and fitting them .   From the  tracking provided  they have already winged their way across the pacific and have arrived in country.  Purchased from Chevypitstop and the  price and the shipping  cost to Aus was too good to pass based on your recommendation. Thanks :)

• Like 1