Portland Roadster show.

Great album of photos Xander, not many "Roadsters" for a show with that title, but of the few shown 2 are among my favorites all time and I'd take either one "as is", the '64 Cobra and the Austin Healey. Drove a MKII Healey in 1963 for first time, what a fun ride, have never driven a genuine Cobra, but expect the ride is even more thrilling. You cannot beat the British for style and thrill for small 2 seater roadsters IMHO.

Edited by Gunsmoke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gunsmoke said:

Great album of photos Xander, not many "Roadsters" for a show with that title, but of the few shown 2 are among my favorites all time and I'd take either one "as is", the '64 Cobra and the Austin Healy. Drove a MKII Healy in 1963 for first time, what a fun ride, have never driven a genuine Cobra, but expect the ride is even more thrilling. You cannot beat the British for style and thrill for small 2 seater roadsters IMHO.

Roadsters coming up.

Always interesting to see what turns up at these events.  Some pretty nice original stuff, and of course some "almost" original as well, but obviously some well engineered stuff showing outstanding workmanship. I noticed that green Hudson had Virginia tags on it.  Long ways to haul a car.   Thanks for posting the excellent pics.

Terry

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Terry Bond said:

Always interesting to see what turns up at these events.  Some pretty nice original stuff, and of course some "almost" original as well, but obviously some well engineered stuff showing outstanding workmanship. I noticed that green Hudson had Virginia tags on it.  Long ways to haul a car.   Thanks for posting the excellent pics.

Terry

Like some of them, love some of them, except some of them. Everybody gets to see a car show this morning with their coffee.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the photos Xander. Now I don't have to go up there.

My buddy tells me his black early Econoline pick up is parked across from the American Graffiti 58 Impala.

Even mentions me in his signage. He also says that Candy Clark is still lookin good.

3 minutes ago, JACK M said:

Thanks for the photos Xander. Now I don't have to go up there.

My buddy tells me his black early Econoline pick up is parked across from the American Graffiti 58 Impala.

Even mentions me in his signage. He also says that Candy Clark is still lookin good.

BD8AB5AD-11A6-4C63-9DB5-17330CDFC33A.jpeg

• Like 2