Vintage Edmunds Custom 2x2 intake 320 motor

Uptowndodge

18 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Neato!!    Even correct throttle linkage mount and coolant heating abled.

Ben

Ben, I bought this before I actually knew the motor size, well if I had just waited until car was actually in my garage I wouldn’t be selling this now. I have a 248 motor and this is for a 320 motor. So this is a super clean and no chips or deep scratches overall in great condition. Ben here’s a even better deal and I just need it gone and recoup the money I put out on it. If your interested I’ll let have both carbs and exhaust manifold for $900 plus shipping Thanks 

2 hours ago, Uptowndodge said:

Ben, I bought this before I actually knew the motor size, well if I had just waited until car was actually in my garage I wouldn’t be selling this now. I have a 248 motor and this is for a 320 motor. So this is a super clean and no chips or deep scratches overall in great condition. Ben here’s a even better deal and I just need it gone and recoup the money I put out on it. If your interested I’ll let have both carbs and exhaust manifold for $900 plus shipping Thanks 

Thank you, sir, but I have no use for a 320 manifold.  Mine is a 263.  Neat item, though. 

Good luck.

Ben

• Like 2

There is also one of these on eBay at the moment with no carbs for $1,499.99. The polish on that one is extremely good. Amazing that 2 of these come up at once.

Mmmm. Makes me think for my 1941 76C 320ci motor.