1931 Hudson Sedan, Runs $5K

Not much info in the ad, but might be a decent buy....

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/boise-1931-hudson/7592885128.html

Running original crank engine no rust all original I am firm on price worth over a hundred grand if restored

Call Ken (208) 375-2774

00E0E_83L4evdrkfA_0CI0t1_600x450.jpg100v0v_krdLniU9kTQ_0CI0t1_600x450.jpg

• Haha 2

I like reading some  ads with antique cars for sale in parts condition......and the sellers tell everybody how much its worth ,"will run".......how little it needs to be restored etc etc .........I guess because anybody buying one of these has zero idea what it takes to restore a car in thier minds ?.....and some throw in some "!"

10 hours ago, arcticbuicks said:

I like reading some  ads with antique cars for sale in parts condition......and the sellers tell everybody how much its worth ,"will run".......how little it needs to be restored etc etc .........I guess because anybody buying one of these has zero idea what it takes to restore a car in thier minds ?.....and some throw in some "!"

😄 Agree, if its that easy and worth so much finished, makes one wonder why the current owner doesnt do the work and make all that money for themselves!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TAKerry said:

😄 Agree, if its that easy and worth so much finished, makes one wonder why the current owner doesn't do the work and make all that money for themselves!

Right! Goes along with "just needs minor carb work to run perfectly". "easy to fix" ....

• Like 1