1954 RANCH WAGON & 54 CAMPER - $38,000 (RUSTON LA)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/ruston-1954-ranch-wagon-54-camper/7591741133.html

May be a little pricey, but you gotta start somewhere. More pictures and info on CL listing. The car appears to be in Louisiana, however the CL ad origin is Los Angeles (?). It was once advertised (and maybe sold) in 2021 for $35,900. in Hollywood, Florida on Hemmings.

1954 2-DOOR RANCH WAGON

1954 VINTAGE RANGER FIBERGLASS POP UP

350 / TURBO 350 AUTOMATIC

1954 FORD 2-DOOR RANCH WAGON NEWLY RESTORE INSIDE AND OUT, COLD AIRCONDITION <> POWERED WITH A FRESH 350/TURBO 350 TRANSMISSION <> PARRED WITH A BEAUTIFUL 1954 VINTAGE RANGER CAMPER TRAILER 1st. POP-UP BUILT-IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA. THERE WERE ONLY A TOTAL OF 200 BUILT WITH JUST A HANDFUL REMAINING. THIS ONE HAS BEEN COMPLETLY RESTORED TO MATCH THE RANCH WAGON.

THE CAR AND TRAILER HAS BEEN FINISHED IN A VINTAGE TURQUOISE & INDIA WHITE. THE BODY IS LASER STRAIGHT WITH NO ISSUES, RUST FREE BODY. CAR HAS POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, THE INTERIOR HAS BEEN FINISHED IN A BEAUTIFUL BROWN & TAN, FRONT AND REAR BENCH SEATS, ALL SAFTEY BELTS, NEW DOOR PANELS, NEW HEADLINER, NEW CARPET IN FRONT& CHEERY WOOD CARGO AREA. TILT STEERING, NEW COKER WIDE WHITES RADIAL FOR BOTH CAR AND TRAILER.I WILL POST DESCRIPTION PHOTO'S THAT EXPLAIN HISTORY OF THE RANGER CAMPER TRAILER. THE TRAILER COMES WITH ALL THE SIDES WITH ZIPPER WINDOWS ON ALL SIDES AND FRONT AND BACK. CAMPER SLEEPS TWO ADULTS & TWO CHILDREN. TAILGATE PULLS OUT WITH ATTACHED TRUNNEL BED FOR THE CHILDREN TO SLEEP ON. HAS SELFCONTAIN 15GAL. WATER TANK ON FRONT WITH PUMP INSIDE CABINETS, READ PHOTO DESCRIPTION TO SEE SPECS ON CAMPER

ALL INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME, I HAVE A CLEAR TITLE FOR BOTH CAR & TRAILER. BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COST OF SHIPPING. $38,000.

BE SURE AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS BY CALLING 3O8-6O4-32O4 OR BY MESSAGE. I WILL CONSIDER SPLITTING THE PAIR UP IF MONEY IS RIGHT.

00t0t_auwGNsb6BKo_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01616_ghV0ArdyYEa_0CI0lJ_1200x900.jpg

00B0B_emWgymhKWmn_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00101_3Rwm3iR9JPr_0CI0lJ_1200x900.jpg

This is the back view of the trailer which the seller neglected to show. It has '54 Ford tail lights, matching the wagon.

image.jpeg.4673b7973084ccc45f7d0c71cf84488d.jpeg

• Like 5

Yes, I remember when that was for sale before. I agree with Jack and Fossil on the engine. While the original 130 hp Y block engine would be struggling at times to pull that trailer around, less powerful engines pulled rigs like that back in the day. A 312 or 292 would've worked great. Even a 272 upgrade could've been made to work well. For me, upgrading to disc brakes would be a bigger consideration for pulling a trailer.

I'm not complaining, though...I obviously love '54 Ranch Wagons. I really like the colors on this car. If they aren't original, they could've/should've been. Still, it's interesting that one pic of the car looks like a Mainline, and the others look like a Customline. Also, those chrome headlight bezels look a little out of place.

• Like 1