Trying To Trace Country Of Origin   RIGHT HAND DRIVE

I think The Writing On The Screen Holds A clue

Could Anybody Enhance The Photo Quality

TO Enable Me To Read The Name On Screen

Probably A Long Shot But Worth A Try

THANKS

Job 27 Chrysler 72 pic 2.jpg

• Like 1

Appears to me that at some point an owner/buyer/custom body shop, decided the straight up windshield on the 1928 Chrysler 72 product should be slanted, which became "de rigour" in early 30's. Not an awfully difficult job for an experienced shop, just mean cutting off post and stanchion, modifying both pieces to suit angle desired, and re-welding in place. Folding top is then foreshortened to suit, another easy job. Have you tried to find where the piano hinged windscreen may have come from? Does it match original 28 Chrysler in detail? As shown in this red/white car, doors originally had 4 hinges including a top one which cannot be the case for a slanted door post. Clearly the difficult part is the junction where slanted windshield post and 3rd hinge meet, and a detail a proper manufacturer would have avoided, suggesting this is custom work. Not sure windshield writing will help much since it was likely put there 40+ years after alterations were done. Have you removed any of the inner panelling and taken photos of what you see? That should tell you how the modifications were carried out. The second green model 72 below (at least is was listed as a 72?) appears to be cobbled together, has a circa 1930 Dodge hood based on raised oval like louver pattern and different cowl (with vent door)?  Over the years many cars got modified.

28 Chrysler Model 72.jpg

1928 Chrysler Model 72 convertible 2.jpg

Edited by Gunsmoke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 31 LaSalle said:

All I have To Go On Is This Picture 

Trying To Trace Country Of Origin   RIGHT HAND DRIVE

I think The Writing On The Screen Holds A clue

Could Anybody Enhance The Photo Quality

TO Enable Me To Read The Name On Screen

Probably A Long Shot But Worth A Try

THANKS

What's the FEDCO plate say on the dash. Do you have a photo of it?

I'm sure Keiser will have the answer in under 5 mins if you provide that.. ;) 

4 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

This is the best I can do

Wouldn't the Fedco plate or firewall tag help us know what the country was based on Chrysler model charts of the era?

Windshield (2).JPG

image.png.199ad956b9d7aa3502e8bb6d1858178e.png

Fedco number CC422L / Body number 1100 / Job Number 7890/ Engine NumberJ21831/

This is all information that came with car  All Chrysler records are missing for that year and model

As I say my main question is what country it came from being right hand drive 

Also the speedometer is in kph not mph

If I could read the name on screen I think that would answer my question

3 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

Appears to me that at some point an owner/buyer/custom body shop, decided the straight up windshield on the 1928 Chrysler 72 product should be slanted, which became "de rigour" in early 30's. Not an awfully difficult job for an experienced shop, just mean cutting off post and stanchion, modifying both pieces to suit angle desired, and re-welding in place. Folding top is then foreshortened to suit, another easy job. Have you tried to find where the piano hinged windscreen may have come from? Does it match original 28 Chrysler in detail? As shown in this red/white car, doors originally had 4 hinges including a top one which cannot be the case for a slanted door post. Clearly the difficult part is the junction where slanted windshield post and 3rd hinge meet, and a detail a proper manufacturer would have avoided, suggesting this is custom work. Not sure windshield writing will help much since it was likely put there 40+ years after alterations were done. Have you removed any of the inner panelling and taken photos of what you see? That should tell you how the modifications were carried out. The second green model 72 below (at least is was listed as a 72?) appears to be cobbled together, has a circa 1930 Dodge hood based on raised oval like louver pattern and different cowl (with vent door)?  Over the years many cars got modified.

28 Chrysler Model 72.jpg

1928 Chrysler Model 72 convertible 2.jpg

HI Gunsmoke  Thanks for your reply Which I agree with to a point

But to alter the rake of screen would also include alteration to door frames 

also chrome window surround plus glass   the screen is standard Chrysler

I will probably never no who altered it or whenChryslerpictures006.jpg.718e6d35eaf30d67d20589d894e79549.jpg  

• Like 3

Thanks for additional photo showing wood carcass. I've been involved in making several front wooden door posts, 2 for a 1931 Chevrolet Coach (shown here with steel bracket)and 4 for a 1927 Pontiac Coupe (shown here, also with new cowl cross piece as well) We had to make all the wood pieces for the Pontiac. Both, like yours had compound curves, tapers, various notches and precise hinge placements. Had a variety of old pieces for patterns but was still a challenging job. I've never altered a wooden door frame.

IMG_2560.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG

Edited by Gunsmoke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 2:57 PM, 30DodgePanel said:

Wouldn't the Fedco plate or firewall tag help us know what the country was based on Chrysler model charts of the era?

Windshield (2).JPG

could anybody have a guess at what it says on the screen as i believe it is the name of the country it was exported from

11 hours ago, 31 LaSalle said:

could anybody have a guess at what it says on the screen as i believe it is the name of the country it was exported from

My only guess (due to the 3rd and 4th letters) would be Montenegro, but I doubt very seriously that is a match.

However the 4th letter looks like an L to me...

No other country starting with M is even close that I've come across which makes me wonder if its a location or a business like an auction house or something along those lines. 

Countries That Start With The Letter M - WorldAtlas

What makes you think it would be a country, do you have paperwork that makes you think that? 

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

My feeling is the 4th and 7th letters are "b" due to the loop after the tall component. This is accentuated at the end where there is an "o" so I don't think these are "t" or "l"s. While seemingly messy the writing appears cautious or careful including the cursive tail on the trailing letter "o". The first letter "M" is well made and I believe the third letter then is a "n" not a "u" although these can be difficult to distinguish. Letter #5 is hard to understand but could be a vowel like an "a" as right after that a ledge-like letter can only be an "r". Overall the word could be "Monbarbo". There is a Canadian company by this name. Otherwise I don't know if there is a town or village anywhere with that name. Does this help? Other ideas?

Edited by prewarnut (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

My only guess (due to the 3rd and 4th letters) would be Montenegro, but I doubt very seriously that is a match.

However the 4th letter looks like an L to me...

No other country starting with M is even close that I've come across which makes me wonder if its a location or a business like an auction house or something along those lines. 

Countries That Start With The Letter M - WorldAtlas

What makes you think it would be a country, do you have paperwork that makes you think that? 

HI Dodge Panel  thanks for your guess Montenegro was my guess

I have no paperwork relating to its country of origin

I doubt its montenegro but it must be a country that has right hand drive and odometer in km

I had pinned my hopes on chrysler records but they have no records for 1928 

• Like 1

Im confused as to why you think the writing on the windshield has relevance to the country of origin? The car is close to a hundred years old, I highly doubt that writing corresponds with the age of the vehicle. May have been something an auction house installed, a repair shop, a reposession, etc, etc.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2023 at 9:06 AM, Gunsmoke said:

The second green model 72 below (at least is was listed as a 72?) appears to be cobbled together, has a circa 1930 Dodge hood based on raised oval like louver pattern and different cowl (with vent. door)? 

Chrysler "cobbled together" several cars over the years for export, many never seen here.

Craig

• Like 2

The 22-214 might be a better lead, possibly some license indication. The Mo tor.. (could it be Motor in some language?) word is quickly jotted down along with what appears to be B/L-4-St 6 at same time (like in straight 6?), I'm guessing just a cryptic message to employees or potential buyers. Don't think it will lead you to anything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TAKerry said:

Im confused as to why you think the writing on the windshield has relevance to the country of origin? The car is close to a hundred years old, I highly doubt that writing corresponds with the age of the vehicle. May have been something an auction house installed, a repair shop, a reposession, etc, etc.

HI TAKerry I am just guessing as to the writing being the name of country of origin

all I know is the writing was on screen when imported into uk by previous owner

I purchased the car from the deceased estate who had spent the last 25 years doing a nut and bolt rebuild

99.9% completed. his family have no clue as to its history

• Like 1

Does the about 28" long side piece above door opening fold in dead center, or is one leg (like rear piece) longer than the other? (I cannot see a joint?) I assume in original tops as shown on green car above,  this piece folded in half to stack at rear when in open top configuration. If front piece of this 28" part is shorter than rear piece, that may give a hint that top was foreshortened 4"-5" to accommodate a later slanted windscreen alteration. Quite a mystery, we can assume the new wood carcass (especially door posts) was made using original pieces as patterns. The door posts and their various shapes and the dash cross member meeting point brackets should also reveal something, such as what do the 4 extra bolts fasten to?

It was not unusual for to cars to be exported as rolling chassis and have bodies built by a local body builder of the county it was exported to.  Many countries had RHD, including Australia, New Zealand, UK, South Africa, British Commonwealth Countries  and others.

• Like 1

Hi Leif

I don't know all the countries that are or were RHD, other than the ones I mentioned, Japan, at least one of the South American countries and there would be others.

I don't know much about which countries are metric, most of Europe if not all, certainly France Germany Italy, etc. Australia has been metric since the seventies.

I don't know if any county was both metric and RHD, other than Sweden, which converted to LHD in 1967, they have use the metric system since 1876

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2023 at 8:57 AM, 30DodgePanel said:

Windshield (2).JPG

Maybe Montevideo?  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AURktman said:

Maybe Montevideo?  

Thank you that could be a possibility

Uruguay drove on the left side of the road until 1945 then changed to the right

also they used km like my car

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 8:35 PM, Gunsmoke said:

Does the about 28" long side piece above door opening fold in dead center, or is one leg (like rear piece) longer than the other? (I cannot see a joint?) I assume in original tops as shown on green car above,  this piece folded in half to stack at rear when in open top configuration. If front piece of this 28" part is shorter than rear piece, that may give a hint that top was foreshortened 4"-5" to accommodate a later slanted windscreen alteration. Quite a mystery, we can assume the new wood carcass (especially door posts) was made using original pieces as patterns. The door posts and their various shapes and the dash cross member meeting point brackets should also reveal something, such as what do the 4 extra bolts fasten to?

HI Gunsmoke thank you for your input which I greatly appreciate

I think the four bolts fasten on the cowl

as to the slanted windscreen I  think the door posts could have been done by a skilled body shop

but the door skin slant looks to be a factory pressing no sign of welding or alteration

KBVopV1kJl655iZq7owYniRWfYPXvu8F6fUhPzXv.jpg

hQEqdchFPXltETwVgacGCe4eg1ja453OlNHrpdG0.jpg

RPCcjk6XVpDvGAz9bpDgQIGJjOi0NoqfZSw731WF.jpg

car1.jpg

Interesting well made top. However the decision to not "fold" the front bow leaves the rather awkward appearance in open mode and no way to improve it. Must catch a lot of air when at speed with top down/open, and not any easy way to strap it down. rumble seat passengers would not be having a pleasant experience. I'm speculating a good shop could hinge the sides of that bow to fold and lock like originals, but top fabric might not accommodate such  "folding". Were it my car, I would be spending some time assessing how to make it fold correctly, but might not be an easy or inexpensive job. 

The nature of this folding top suggests to me the car may have been a custom or prototype job for a client, who perhaps never planned to drive with top down, wanted more of a sport coupe look.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

Interesting well made top. However the decision to not "fold" the front bow leaves the rather awkward appearance in open mode and no way to improve it. Must catch a lot of air when at speed with top down/open, and not any easy way to strap it down. rumble seat passengers would not be having a pleasant experience. I'm speculating a good shop could hinge the sides of that bow to fold and lock like originals, but top fabric might not accommodate such  "folding". Were it my car, I would be spending some time assessing how to make it fold correctly, but might not be an easy or inexpensive job. 

The nature of this folding top suggests to me the car may have been a custom or prototype job for a client, who perhaps never planned to drive with top down, wanted more of a sport coupe look.

The photos I posted of my car with the top down are a bit misleading as the top is not fully folded

I cant get to the car for a while but when Ido I will take a photo showing the top fully folded

which looks a lot better. but as George Dammann states in his book 70 years of Chrysler

It looks rather lumpy when folded 

Hi Leif

I don't know all the countries that are or were RHD, other than the ones I mentioned, Japan, at least one of the South American countries and there would be others.

I don't know much about which countries are metric, most of Europe if not all, certainly France Germany Italy, etc. Australia has been metric since the seventies.

I don't know if any county was both metric and RHD, other than Sweden, which converted to LHD in 1967, they have use the metric system since 1876.

The top will look a lot better when fully folded, especially when the top envelope is on. see photos of my Brooklands Studebaker.

111_1138.JPG

DSCN2035.JPG

IMG_0013A.jpg

Edited by Aussi John 1 (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Thanks for clarifying 31 LaSalle on the folding top, I did note rear glass was still snapped in place and standing vertical, preventing top from lowering further. Top looks to be very high quality job. Perhaps the customizer decided not to have lead bow fold in order to reduce the amount of layers when folded and enable overall result to be lower when folded. Good luck with your continuing efforts to research more about the car.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Aussi John 1 said:

Hi Leif

I don't know if any county was both metric and RHD, other than Sweden, which converted to LHD in 1967, they have use the metric system since 1876.

The top will look a lot better when fully folded, especially when the top envelope is on. see photos of my Brooklands Studebaker.

111_1138.JPG

DSCN2035.JPG

IMG_0013A.jpg

13 hours ago, Aussi John 1 said:

Hi Leif

111_1138.JPG

DSCN2035.JPG

IMG_0013A.jpg

HI Aussi John 1

you are correct about the top of my car when it is correctly folded and in its envelop it looks not perfect but presentable , with help from others on this site if the writing on screen is MONENEGRO in uruguay

they drove on the left side of the road until 1945 when they changed to right side of road

also speed in km as my car

love your car what is the wheel base

Hi Leif

The top will look a lot better when fully folded, especially when the top envelope is on. see photo of my Brooklands Studebaker

It's a shame we didn't change to LHD in 1945, but our steering wheel is on the right side, not the wrong side.

My car is a 1929 Studebaker President Eight, the wheelbase is 125 inches, the rear axle ratio is 3.47-1,  3.37 cubic inch I straight eight  side valve engine. I have recently fitted Stahl radials, big differences, no more tram tracking

I believe that your car is original, as built by the local body builder. I have a 1935 Studebaker Commander Eight with an original Australian custom built body., see pics. I'm in Sydney, where in the UK are you located.

Copy of Copy of 113 E.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aussi John 1 said:

Hi Leif

The top will look a lot better when fully folded, especially when the top envelope is on. see photo of my Brooklands Studebaker

It's a shame we didn't change to LHD in 1945, but our steering wheel is on the right side, not the wrong side.

My car is a 1929 Studebaker President Eight, the wheelbase is 125 inches, the rear axle ratio is 3.47-1,  3.37 cubic inch I straight eight  side valve engine. I have recently fitted Stahl radials, big differences, no more tram tracking

I believe that your car is original, as built by the local body builder. I have a 1935 Studebaker Commander Eight with an original Australian custom built body., see pics. I'm in Sydney, where in the UK are you located.

Copy of Copy of 113 E.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

Hi Aussi John that sure is a stunning car you have there

what wheelbase is your brooklands is it longer than the president

I am located in Lincolnshire uk

John  [ 31 LaSalle ]

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 2:32 PM, Gunsmoke said:

Thanks for clarifying 31 LaSalle on the folding top, I did note rear glass was still snapped in place and standing vertical, preventing top from lowering further. Top looks to be very high quality job. Perhaps the customizer decided not to have lead bow fold in order to reduce the amount of layers when folded and enable overall result to be lower when folded. Good luck with your continuing efforts to research more about the car.

picture of roof fully down and in its cover on it still looks lumpy but it is what it is

And as george dammann 70 years of Chrysler says in his book a rather lumpy top when folded

he was not wrong there

thumbnail_IMG_3480.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3479.jpg

• Like 2

Catching up on your post and it is interesting that most of the countries with RHD cars were from the British commonwealth where they used miles per hour back in those days.

I've had several Chryslers here in Zimbabwe, and seen many in South Africa, all RHD, and all of them the speedo has been in Miles per hour.

I also have a 1927 Nash advanced 6, and interestingly in the original parts book for the car, it lists the speedo for RHD cars was in KPH. I can't understand why Nash would have fitted a KPH speedo for RHD export cars, it does not make sense, when most countries with RHD cars had speed limits in MPH. Sadly the original guages for my Nash were stolen before I got the car, so I cannot confirm if it did in fact have a KPH speedo originally. I have aquired correct MPH speedo for my Nash and also got lucky on EBAY and also found a KPH one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a tough area for the hobby. In certain very high end markets, provenance is VERY important! This is largely due to hobbyists for nearly half a century would deem some cars to be far more valuable if only they had a more desirable body style. If the "added value" was thought to be significant enough that the cost to build duplicates of the more desirable style? Lesser desirable sedans and limousines would be sacrificed (destroyed!) in order to have one more dual cowl phaeton. This in truth resulted in fewer real cars of the lesser desirable body types and a world full of actual fakes. Hence "provenance" (proving this one is a real one!) became important.

The problem is that "provenance" is not always possible. Just throwing a few numbers around. There may have been maybe a hundred great artistic major custom body producing companies and/or artists in the world during the true "Classic" era. Most of them are well enough known, and have been studied in great detail. In spite of that, there are hundreds of should be great classics with some questionable pasts, simply because not every one of those custom cars were fully recorded or photographed individually.

In the world export market? Things get even crazier! Hundreds of automobile manufacturers exporting to dozens of countries around the world. Each with their own rules, restrictions, and shipping issues? Export models very often did not conform to their domestic production models. Many manufacturers used up excess inventory, often crossing over model lines, to be shipped overseas. To keep shipping costs down, many export automobiles were shipped as chassis with maybe some body panels only. Literally hundreds of small coach building shops around the world produced bodies locally in numbers large and small. A company like Holden in Australia may be well known, having built many thousands of bodies on a dozen marques chassis over most of a century (as well as full manufacturing/assembly!)! For every company like Holden? There are a couple dozen smaller companies, many producing bodies for only a few years. Quality ranging from fantastic to barely tolerable. Hundreds of these companies are largely forgotten. 

I read a lot! And retain much of what I read. Over my many years in this hobby, I have run into mentions of a dozen or so small producers of coachwork all around the world! They have been everywhere from Southeast Asia, throughout Europe, Africa, South and central America, Japan, and even a far corner of New Zealand! A model T friend has a nice model T Ford sedan custom bodied in the 1920s in Denmark (if I recall correctly?)!

Literally hundreds of those companies and their work are pretty much forgotten. There are likely more than a thousand cars such as yours that may never be known from whence it came? Not being million dollar cars, they need to be taken largely on their own merits. They are what they are, and represent themselves and hundreds of similar cars long since lost to time and the elements.

Your car looks very similar to the common Chrysler bodies of that few years. But it is not exactly the same as standard American production. You are very fortunate to have a few pre-restoration photos showing the car with the unusual top and windscreen treatment. That pretty much establishes the treatment as being from the car's early life. When the car was a few years old, a common older import car would not have been worth a significant modification for a relatively minor upgrade? The general panels closely resemble the American bodies for those years. But they are not exactly the same. 

Is it possible that the chassis was imported (to wherever?) with the major stamping panels? And then a local coachbuilder modified them and completed the body? I would consider that to be likely?

It is interesting to note, that except for the four-door sedan, model T Ford bodies for 1926 and 1927 in America were largely all steel, panels and framework! Exported cars shipped to Australia were chassis and body panels ONLY (for all but a few special orders). The bodies then in Australia were completed with WOODEN framework! The 1926 and 1927 model Ts in Australia, if an original import, will be wood framed while a recent import will be steel framed. They look alike, even sitting side by side. But under the skin they are very different!

Side jaunt. Altering the windscreen and door posts for a slanted windscreen is a simple trick without the wood in place! There is a way using an acetylene torch to slowly shrink and reshape the previously stamped piece to accomplish that. I have done it myself several times, both in altering available windshield frames for an original custom body that had lost its original frame, or in repairing damaged stamped pieces. I am not quite good enough to be consistent on my quality, but some times have succeeded in an alteration that couldn't be seen even prior to painting! Well done, the only visible sign would be a slight discoloration of the surface of the steel. A bit of sandpaper, painting, a decade or two? It likely wouldn't be seen at all!

If the body is being assembled and partially built by a local coachbuilder? The windscreen post stampings would be altered, and the wood being cut and finished locally simply cut to fit.

Yours is a wonderful car! Even if some of its history remains a mystery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, viv w said:

Catching up on your post and it is interesting that most of the countries with RHD cars were from the British commonwealth where they used miles per hour back in those days.

I've had several Chryslers here in Zimbabwe, and seen many in South Africa, all RHD, and all of them the speedo has been in Miles per hour.

I also have a 1927 Nash advanced 6, and interestingly in the original parts book for the car, it lists the speedo for RHD cars was in KPH. I can't understand why Nash would have fitted a KPH speedo for RHD export cars, it does not make sense, when most countries with RHD cars had speed limits in MPH. Sadly the original guages for my Nash were stolen before I got the car, so I cannot confirm if it did in fact have a KPH speedo originally. I have aquired correct MPH speedo for my Nash and also got lucky on EBAY and also found a KPH one.

Hi viv w. the problem I have with my cars history is mainly the fact it is right hand drive and kph

the two facts don't seem to ad up  other than Uruguay ( Montevideo ) if that is what the wording on the screen

translates as.  I Believe the writing on the screen was from the country which exported to the uk over 20 years ago I realise its not a high end car but it origen intrigues me (but the parts availability are a challenge)

do you know if the 1928 model 72 convertible coupe  a one or two year only build 

HI  wayne thank you for your interest in my post

I realise my car is at the lower end of the spectrum so provenance is not important to me

the reason i am searching for its identity is merely my own curiosity 

(part of the fun of owning a nearly 100 year old car)

as to the alteration to the windscreen slant that would be a reasonably straight forward job

but the door is in my opinion a factory stamping (no evidence of welding or body filler ect)

I have shown a photo of a Chrysler 77 convertible with slant screen and similar door to mine

6AD32BA5-777D-4C00-B1FE-704B6EA0E98E.jpeg.d1e34e789aed4d4b097e8d059bfd6ec1 (2).jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_3487.jpg

That Chrysler "77" is a couple years later than your Chrysler. Although slanted windscreens had been common on roadsters and tourers for fully ten years then, enclosed coupes and sedans were still usually straight windshields (windscreens) with popular common lower priced cars beginning to pick up the trend about 1930. That is part of what makes your convertible coupe so interesting! The door and styling of the later Chrysler is quite different from yours, with its chromed small frameworks around the glass. Yours still has the heavier stamped steel (painted and fully a part of the lower door panel) forward window frame. 

For a small local coachbuilder to alter a standard straight door frame for a slanted windscreen would be a simple task. It would require altering or replacing the window riser mechanism to support the glass without the forward upper frame to hold it straight. However even that would not have been difficult.

I sure do hope you can find out where in all the world that car has been! If only our hundred year old cars could talk and tell us all their stories! The families they carried, the adventures to which they took them!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, wayne sheldon said:

That Chrysler "77" is a couple years later than your Chrysler. Although slanted windscreens had been common on roadsters and tourers for fully ten years then, enclosed coupes and sedans were still usually straight windshields (windscreens) with popular common lower priced cars beginning to pick up the trend about 1930. That is part of what makes your convertible coupe so interesting! The door and styling of the later Chrysler is quite different from yours, with its chromed small frameworks around the glass. Yours still has the heavier stamped steel (painted and fully a part of the lower door panel) forward window frame. 

For a small local coachbuilder to alter a standard straight door frame for a slanted windscreen would be a simple task. It would require altering or replacing the window riser mechanism to support the glass without the forward upper frame to hold it straight. However even that would not have been difficult.

I sure do hope you can find out where in all the world that car has been! If only our hundred year old cars could talk and tell us all their stories! The families they carried, the adventures to which they took them!

HI  wayne you are spot on with the year of the Chrysler 77 it is 1930

I have a 1931 lasalle town sedan which came out of a railway museum in america

I have lots of history with the car which I found fascinating to read bit like a window into the past

anyway I will concentrate in getting the Chrysler on the road perhaps one day I will find its history

Side note; Argentina was also a right hand drive country. Many Model As were imported in to the USA and converted to left hand drive. 

• Thanks 2