1979 Lancia Zagato survivor - $4,400 (Woodinville WA) not mine

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/d/woodinville-1979-lancia-zagato-survivor/7589138336.html

Sticker price in '79 was over $13k, that's $53k+ today. Reported mileage is 53,294. Two piece fabric top with "targa" bar.

Estate sale.

Very original, very complete 79 Lancia Zagato with the Special Edition trim package, a/c, single weber carb and a 5 speed manual (see attached invoice). 2 local owners. Garaged its whole life.

This car starts easily and drives ok with no smoke (tho it’s running rich). It needs LOTS of TLC: seats have cracked leather and separated seams; tears in the roof fabric; plastic window is hazy; paint is faded but the body is straight. Patina? Leaks fluids. Good glass; lights all work as do wipers, gauges.

I’m selling this for the deceased former owner’s wife. I’m not an expert on this car, and I’ve only given it a quick once over. It looks like a good survivor. I didn’t see very much rust to speak of, but it IS a Lancia, so…If you know Lancia’s, you should take a look for yourself. Car is in Woodinville.

$4400 or informed offer.

• contact name:

• stace

• text:

(206) 641-1833

• 00h0h_7wFRrlr8qUU_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00a0a_a1C60BIBkDl_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00l0l_gDQSApq8ljK_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01313_3pPRQ1tdu5g_0CI0td_1200x900.jpg

Lancia looks to be marque where you can still buy some really cool vintage Italian cars for not a lot of money. OTOH, there are also some old Lancias that are very expensive. I don't know how pricey parts are, though, so maybe they're all expensive in the long run. Doesn't surprise me that this one went quickly.