69th Annual Franklin Trek

Steve Braverman

With full support from the Board of Directors, the Trek Committee has announced that the 2023 Trek will be held at Union College in Schenectady, New York. A great deal of time and patience was required to ensure the membership a comfortable and recognizable Trek experience. The 2023 Trek Committee has gone above and beyond normal expectations. Collectively, we owe Steve Braverman, Rachel McNaughton, Sarah Schopmeier and Lee Schopmeier a debt of gratitude for their tireless efforts over the past 4 months.

With appreciation,

Andrew Sullivan, HHFC President

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Excellent work on all their parts! 

Steve, You are amazing, and the work y'all put into this deserves a Laurel & Hardy Handshake !  😉

Thank you to Steve & Rachel,  Lee and Sara!

I know your work is not done yet.... Now that a location has been found, the real work of being a Trek Chairperson begins as you find exciting adventures for us to go on during the week.

I'm looking forward to the Trek and plan to enjoy every minute of it.

Cheers, friends!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, franklin28 said:

Great news and thanks for getting this done. Are the dates established and I assume more information will be coming.

The dates are the same as were previously published on the Franklin club website. More information will be in the Trek notice that will be mailed to all members in the spring.