This interesting contraption is still around.

Pretty interesting. I've thought about an electric T coupe as a great in town round about that my wife might drive.

They say "Talk is cheap" but thoughts are even cheaper!  

It would make a good parade car.  I swore off driving in parades due to the overheating and clutch riding.  And it's not unlike just being stuck in traffic.  But this would serve nicely for someone who liked that sort of thing.   I  hope they didn't destroy a good running car to make it. 

• Like 1

Now think of what an abomination this will be in 20 years with all the outdated tech especially if it's never completed today.  Now it's not an old car or a new build ,  just an in between,  like the 40's cars people hot rodded with square headlights and such in the 80's.  

Shame,  sure looked like a nice car the way it was. 

• Like 2

I am sure if will find a buyer eventually, even if for some of the restored components… somebody has a nice running same year dodge that has rough fenders and needs seats and a top and will be willing to roll the dice on this car. I have seen some decent DB touring cars priced about where this thing is lately, so the seller is going to have to come down, but perhaps not too drastically. I think it would be worth close to ten with the doors and hood mounted and all of the conversion removed… essentially a restored car missing an easy to come by engine. 

My guess is you could come up with a viable engine in two phone calls and not a lot of money, you might come up with a ready to go engine on the same two phone calls and 4-5k. 

Finishing the electric build would be fun, but not a project I have time, space, or extra funds for. 

I would like it a lot more in black or a darker blue. 

I find it intriguing. A longish career in engineering is both a blessing and a curse. I can picture quietly rolling to work in this. I have too many projects and commitments already, so I am grateful this is far away from me. If it were nearby I would be compelled to check it out and we know where that leads…