Recommendations on wiring harness supplier '28 Model 72

I used a Rhode Island wiring harness and had no issues. I had them add wires for turning signals and Trippe lights.

All wires were tagged and a very easy to follow schematic drawing was included. I was very happy with their product. When installed, everything fit and worked the first try! 1930 Chrysler Model 70 car.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I used Harnesses Unlimited for my 1948 Chrysler New Yorker last year.  Very pleased with their product.  Rewired the entire car.

Edited by Akstraw
Added info and typo (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Hughes said:

Thanks @Akstraw! That's exactly what I'm planning to do this year with my '48 New Yorker. 

As I recall, I had to solder the old light socket ends on to the new harness.  Otherwise, it had all the correct connectors on the ends and was ready to go out of the box.  All the ends were numbered, and a detailed set of connection paperwork was included with each harness.  It was a relatively easy and fun job to do, though rather time-consuming.  The condition of the original wiring that I removed was downright scary.

40FB3DBA-8F37-4082-BAAD-3E72D923FE2F.jpeg

B3517E23-4CD6-4676-ACFD-91E2B6797236.jpeg

On 3/14/2023 at 8:26 AM, Akstraw said:

As I recall, I had to solder the old light socket ends on to the new harness.  Otherwise, it had all the correct connectors on the ends and was ready to go out of the box.  All the ends were numbered, and a detailed set of connection paperwork was included with each harness.  It was a relatively easy and fun job to do, though rather time-consuming.  The condition of the original wiring that I removed was downright scary.

40FB3DBA-8F37-4082-BAAD-3E72D923FE2F.jpeg

B3517E23-4CD6-4676-ACFD-91E2B6797236.jpeg

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that it wasn't too difficult. As a first-timer, I've been wondering if I have the know-how to complete the rewire. But that's pretty much how my wiring looks, so it needs to go... regardless of any personal (in)competence. Ha!