What are the Best Looking Prewar FOUR-DOOR Sedans? Custom and Production.

alsancle

14 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

Model J. Painted shell, painted wheels, raked windshield, low roof, long hood. tph 479, APPEARS BASED ON OVAL WHEELS THAT THIS PHOTO IS STRETCHED A BIT, CREATES A GREAT LOOK, BUT WOULD NOT BE AS SEXY IF PROPER LENGTH. (sorry for caps, typing mistake, not hollering at anyone!) Anyone able to correct photo of a very nice car.

7E6D3BC5-DD3C-4061-9016-0467F85A4400.png

Another Derham that started out like your picture at one point and is now something different.

3285.jpg

• Like 1

It never ceases to astound me how many cars on this forum have somehow passed through my life.........judging at meets, tours, concours, visiting shops of friends. It's like reliving the last 40 years in just one thread...........no less than three of the cars have been in my hands extensively. Thanks for the memories. 

• Like 3

On 1/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, Tph479 said:

Model J. Painted shell, painted wheels, raked windshield, low roof, long hood. 

7E6D3BC5-DD3C-4061-9016-0467F85A4400.png

Place yourself in the year 1930, you are driving your 5 year old Model T with rickety old wood wheels, or maybe you just stepped up to a new Model A that you are proud of because you just bought yourself  a new car during the depression, and this pulls up next to you at the stop light with its exhaust cut out open…you turn your head and see nothing but a long black hood and think to yourself when the light turns green this car is going to give you the business.  This car really is sinister looking.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...