Wanted- Period Electric Carriage Volt/ Amp Meter For The Dash

Shown here are examples of different makes Volt/Amp Meter instruments  for  electric carriage's. Im not concerned  with the make. If you have one  for sale please send pictures. Also looking for a period pair of carriage lamps. See examples in pictures. Thank you and Happy New Year! Mike

early electric meter.jpg

early electric meter 1.jpg

woods amp meter and tiller.JPG

great period photo of a 1905 woods like mine.JPG

woods tiller and meter.JPG

I have two of these meters that I don't need, I'm willing to let one or both go. I am not certain if they work but both have free moving needles. I am currently without power here in Northern California, when my power is restored I can get you more information on them.

Sounds great. Im trying to collect whatever Im going to need  to get this buggy going .  My email might be easier , it is   mawest729@gmail.com. Thank you and Happy New Year!

25 minutes ago, rotus8 said:

I have two of these meters that I don't need, I'm willing to let one or both go. I am not certain if they work but both have free moving needles. I am currently without power here in Northern California, when my power is restored I can get you more information on them.

How bad is that storm??  Is it heavy rain and wind?? It looked like a real storm sell hanging over Calf.!Maybe we could talk on the phone someday when things let up for you Mike  

The weather is a challenge, though we have had worse. The current situation is a series of storms one after another with minimal breaks between for cleanup  restoration of power, only to be hit by the next. We are in a rural area and the power utility is pretty stressed, and when a break only effects a small number of customers, it gets lower priority. We are hunkered down with plenty of generator fuel, firewood, and food, but time in the garage is not happening.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, rotus8 said:

The weather is a challenge, though we have had worse. The current situation is a series of storms one after another with minimal breaks between for cleanup  restoration of power, only to be hit by the next. We are in a rural area and the power utility is pretty stressed, and when a break only effects a small number of customers, it gets lower priority. We are hunkered down with plenty of generator fuel, firewood, and food, but time in the garage is not happening.

Has the rain passed out of town yet?? I hope so for you.