1935 Buick Convertible top removal

35 Drop

Are you talking convertible coupe? Loosen snap fasteners on side roof rails, and on rear quarter. Release zipper fasteners on back curtain, and lay out on rear deck. Release fasteners over windshield, center and both sides. Release wing nuts and remove L&R side roof rails. Joint in slat irons, above door windows, pivots downward, keep canvas and pads in the clear, fold to main support, then whole unit folds down into compartment. These are directions for a `36 Chevy coupe convert. Post some pictures, of yours.

Edited by pont35cpe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Excellent.. I was wondering about the little SS studs in the roof panel. That rear window panel, must swing inside, and snap to those, before lowering the top? I like everything i`m seeing about your car, have never seen one. I wonder if its considered a Roadster or Cabriolet. It must have a rumble seat, my book says its a 35-46C, 2-4 passenger, weighs 3120lb, price was $925, and production of 1000. There can`t be many of these left. Has a 233 cu in engine, up or down draft carburetor? I`d like to see more pictures of all the exterior, and engine compartment. Amazing, i never use the "love" word, but i`m feeling it.

• Like 1